The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
I want to display some artwork that's been made for me or sent to me by other users on here, but I can't?

So, I can display one pic at a time using the upload option that says "Insert Signature Picture" or something like that. Then I tried using the "Insert Image" button on the text box menu, and used some imgur link, but all that appeared was the broken image symbol. Anyone wanna help me around this? If they can. Thank you!

use the image code instead.

Code:
[img]URL GOES HERE[/img]

example:
tumblr_inline_mvyme6p2Zn1ql5d5i.gif

you can use the img code multiple times in a sig.

Last edited:
use the image code instead.

Code:
[img]URL GOES HERE[/img]

example:
tumblr_inline_mvyme6p2Zn1ql5d5i.gif

you can use the img code multiple times in a sig.

Thank youu! I'll go try it now:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I tried it an it failed with the image I want. It must be the image, and not the site. Poop.

Make sure the image has an image extension like .jpg or .png or .gif. Make sure you copied the right link off imgur. Trust, I have made that error numerous times. XD

Thank youu! I'll go try it now:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I tried it an it failed with the image I want. It must be the image, and not the site. Poop.

whats the image you need?
try saving it and re-uploading it to imgur and take the .png or .jpeg image code from there. sometimes the site that hosts it isnt compatible with the code. i had to re-hoat like 20 pixels last night for my giveaway thread.

Definitely copied it directly from imgur, and when I downloaded it to check what kind of file it was it was indeed a .jpg

Let me see if my other image works real quick, it's a .png

- - - Post Merge - - -

The .png pic didn't work either... Knowing me, I'm probably doing something wrong. I can always try reloading the images like you suggested.

How many images do you want in there? I believe the max number of pixels wide is 715. If you have your pics add up to less than that they will fit in there

How many images do you want in there? I believe the max number of pixels wide is 715. If you have your pics add up to less than that they will fit in there

I wanted 3-4 total, but the majority of them are small. I just ended up basically photoshopping one of the images onto my current sig lol.

Can you post the images here? I can halp :3

I'm sorry I just saw this! I spent a good bit of my night running errands, I can post the pics here sure! Maybe you can figure something out ><

LEL.jpgvgKOEDo3.png I had a third pic that Pennifer did for me, but I can't find it right now D:

An easy way of doing what Eun said is to upload the image(s) you want to imgur, hover over the image to bring up the V in the top right corner, and then pressing "get share links" when the drop down menu shows up. Copy the selection for BB code forums and paste it in your sig.
It should look like this for example
HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/27Z4ORE.png[/img]

When you finish, your image should paste in normally, like so.
27Z4ORE.png

Let me know if something else goes wrong :)

An easy way of doing what Eun said is to upload the image(s) you want to imgur, hover over the image to bring up the V in the top right corner, and then pressing "get share links" when the drop down menu shows up. Copy the selection for BB code forums and paste it in your sig.
It should look like this for example
HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/27Z4ORE.png[/img]

When you finish, your image should paste in normally, like so.
27Z4ORE.png

Let me know if something else goes wrong :)

Thank you very much! Trying I had no idea imgur had those options, I always just copied the first link they gave me for an image. It worked out great :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

what about your town sig thing? o:

Spy figured it all out, but thanks a bunch for helping me through this xp

Thank you very much! Trying I had no idea imgur had those options, I always just copied the first link they gave me for an image. It worked out great :D

Awesome, glad it worked. For future reference most image sharing sites have something like that, but if not, make sure the URL ends in PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF or any other type of image-file extension name. Otherwise it wont work. Glad I could help! :)

Awesome, glad it worked. For future reference most image sharing sites have something like that, but if not, make sure the URL ends in PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF or any other type of image-file extension name. Otherwise it wont work. Glad I could help! :)
PNG, JPG, JPEG (same thing), BMP, GIF, SVG are the only properly supported formats in browsers, but please don't use BMP unless you want to be sending 50MB images down the net. Also, SVG may be blocked here due to site code injection. Not tested it.

Back