Trading 🎁 acnl holiday raffle 🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, if you don't have anything nice to say here don't say it. Don't air your dirty laundry in public, take it to PMs. Can't get along with someone, block em. Stop doing it here, would hate to shut down a raffle merely because you guys cannot get Wheaton's Law into your head. Be polite with others, deal with issues via PMs or report it to have staff intervene. I really don't want to visit this thread a third time because ya'll can't play nice.

Folks, if you don't have anything nice to say here don't say it. Don't air your dirty laundry in public, take it to PMs. Can't get along with someone, block em. Stop doing it here, would hate to shut down a raffle merely because you guys cannot get Wheaton's Law into your head. Be polite with others, deal with issues via PMs or report it to have staff intervene. I really don't want to visit this thread a third time because ya'll can't play nice.

thank you dad. o3o

I sent 25tbt ^_^ thanks for doing this <3

my pleasure! thanks for entering and good luck!

I'm not trying to be mean just he should have told me and I have issues where I over react if someone does something like this to me. I'm sorry for doing this, it's not my fault I have issues.

I'm not trying to be mean just he should have told me and I have issues where I over react if someone does something like this to me. I'm sorry for doing this, it's not my fault I have issues.

Take it out of here. Don't use issues as a crutch and stop bringing it up here like Tom said.

sent 25tbt! :~) gl everyone heh

[edit] lol i forgot to title it 'raffle entry'... i'm an idiot fml should i resend?

Last edited:
sent 25tbt! :~) gl everyone heh

[edit] lol i forgot to title it 'raffle entry'... i'm an idiot fml should i resend?

nah it's okay, <3 added you to the list! the "raffle entry" subject was only really placed there that way i could keep track of why ppl were sending me tbt because i trade a lot hehe <3

I gotta save more tbt to enter!! hopefully i get enough to enter! XD (100 tbt is reserved for a trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back