Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
So with the Welcome Amiibo update, all old dream addresses are null and void. Things like Aika and Hitokui are completely gone. That being said, has anyone seen any NEW dream towns? Doesn't even have to be creepy, can be cute or tell some sort of story. (I like the spooky ones though)

✧ If you want to check out a cute pink/white/nature hacked town, come check out Peaches! ✧

(◡‿◡✿)

✧ DA: 7A00-0010-7C9E ✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✖ I do not promote hacking. ✖

Last edited:
I've checked out the first two towns so far, which helps give me good ideas for my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

✧ If you want to check out a cute pink/white/nature hacked town, come check out Peaches! ✧

(◡‿◡✿)

✧ DA: 7A00-0010-7C9E ✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✖ I do not promote hacking. ✖

It was quite hard to navigate, but it was cute nonetheless :)

I've checked out the first two towns so far, which helps give me good ideas for my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was quite hard to navigate, but it was cute nonetheless :)

(*~▽~) Thanks for the feedback! My paths are pretty confusing! (^▽^)

Dont know if mine fits your criteria but: 5C00-0013-211B

I've poured over 2000 hours into it. Villager lineup has changed, I now have two Sanriio Amiibo characters in there (Marty and Toby)

You should visit the lovely town of Sunlight!

Lots of flowers and lots of friends.

DA is in signature but it's 7B00-000F-4E86

lol at everyone just telling you to visit their towns

I'm also really sad so many of the amazing Japanese towns are now gone, and I'm trying to find new ones for inspo.
Here's one that I found recently that has really lovely paths and layouting: 1A00-001B-9BF5

I'll add more as I find them.

http://sgame.blogmura.com/doubutsunomori/
also this site lists the most popular Japanese acnl blogs (and the site updates frequently) hosted on their site? I think?anyways all of their dreams are probably worth a gander

Last edited:
please visit my work in progress town: 4C00-0020-A2D9

it's still a mess right now but im making progress as each day goes by.

Surprisingly not mine, because everyone'should promoting it on here.. you should visit AuraMist! I don't have the code but the mayor name is Lillian.

Dont know if mine fits your criteria but: 5C00-0013-211B

I've poured over 2000 hours into it. Villager lineup has changed, I now have two Sanriio Amiibo characters in there (Marty and Toby)

You should visit the lovely town of Sunlight!

Lots of flowers and lots of friends.

DA is in signature but it's 7B00-000F-4E86

please visit my work in progress town: 4C00-0020-A2D9

it's still a mess right now but im making progress as each day goes by.

Wowie haha I forgot to check up on this. Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

lol at everyone just telling you to visit their towns

I'm also really sad so many of the amazing Japanese towns are now gone, and I'm trying to find new ones for inspo.
Here's one that I found recently that has really lovely paths and layouting: 1A00-001B-9BF5

I'll add more as I find them.

http://sgame.blogmura.com/doubutsunomori/
also this site lists the most popular Japanese acnl blogs (and the site updates frequently) hosted on their site? I think?anyways all of their dreams are probably worth a gander
Yes I'm so sad they're all gone. I loved this one super adorable town but it's down and hasn't gone back up haha. Thanks for the site, i'll check them out when i can :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Surprisingly not mine, because everyone'should promoting it on here.. you should visit AuraMist! I don't have the code but the mayor name is Lillian.

I can't find an updated dream code for AuraMist :( Thank you though

Take a stroll through Eden if you like! Dream address is in signature. ��

Last edited:
Back