Dream towns worth visiting?

there's loads on tumblr!!
one of my favs rn is rivergum : 7A00-000F-F136

Last edited:
idk if you're interested but i just updated my Da today and i feel like it's a lot better than previously: lmk what you think!

4C00-0020-A2D9 :)

idk if you're interested but i just updated my Da today and i feel like it's a lot better than previously: lmk what you think!

I visited your DA... it was super pretty!

OP, my town landscaping is done if you want to visit: 4A00-0021-97C5... I'd like to think it's pretty worth visiting :'D I just need to finish resident houses! (although Jules' house is finished)
It's a forest town set in early october.

Last edited:
Anybody have any good dream towns that have unique aesthetics? Like how Aika was a Japanese horror story, or how Desert Bluffs was a desert landscape?

Please visit mine, I love it when people review it I even pay them 5 tbt. The code is in my signature, Its a tropical town in the middle of a hurricane! here are some images! HjYYkjh.jpg qXKy2Pz.jpg AoyIZPF.jpg

there's loads on tumblr!!
one of my favs rn is rivergum : 7A00-000F-F136

I visited your DA... it was super pretty!

OP, my town landscaping is done if you want to visit: 4A00-0021-97C5... I'd like to think it's pretty worth visiting :'D I just need to finish resident houses! (although Jules' house is finished)
It's a forest town set in early october.

Please visit mine, [snip rest]

Will check these out later! Thanks for all the recommendations!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Visit Aika Village...

Aika is down, and the original owner of the town hasn't updated their DA. I don't know where the source is either :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody have any good dream towns that have unique aesthetics? Like how Aika was a Japanese horror story, or how Desert Bluffs was a desert landscape?

I personally havent seen any since the wipe.

Undella is one of my favorites to visit, it's a beautiful no-hack forest town and it makes me feel so at-peace!

tumblr_ogplm89rxR1ufrhk4o6_1280.jpg

i found a really beautiful dream town here on the bell tree, i'm not sure if you've visited it yet but the address is 5B00-0017-F40C! it's definitely worth a visit <3

I heard Aika Village is now updated! Here's my DA 4F00-0010-03D9. I have several of the new villagers (Tasha,Vivian,Dobie and Julia). Hope you can visit!

i found a really beautiful dream town here on the bell tree, i'm not sure if you've visited it yet but the address is 5B00-0017-F40C! it's definitely worth a visit <3

I heard Aika Village is now updated! Here's my DA 4F00-0010-03D9. I have several of the new villagers (Tasha,Vivian,Dobie and Julia). Hope you can visit!

Thanks both for the codes! Both are lovely towns.

Come visit Jasoom, the stormy forest town ^-^

Dream address: 5F00-0018-D84E

I have a Fairy Tale theme and have spent a year and a half cultivating my Blue Rose Beaches.

Please come visit, enjoy the cherry blossoms, change your clothes, pick up some tools, and spend time in JemStone!

4A00-0012-A1E7

lol at everyone just telling you to visit their towns

I'm also really sad so many of the amazing Japanese towns are now gone, and I'm trying to find new ones for inspo.
Here's one that I found recently that has really lovely paths and layouting: 1A00-001B-9BF5

I'll add more as I find them.

http://sgame.blogmura.com/doubutsunomori/
also this site lists the most popular Japanese acnl blogs (and the site updates frequently) hosted on their site? I think?anyways all of their dreams are probably worth a gander

I praise you on finding that but... I personally thought that town was a 2/5,

Back