• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream towns worth visiting?

✧ If you want to check out a cute pink/white/nature hacked town, come check out Peaches! ✧

(◡‿◡✿)

✧ DA: 7A00-0010-7C9E ✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✖ I do not promote hacking. ✖

I have always wanted to visit a hacked town and yours is beautiful. Thank you :lemon:

Great source for some DAs. I went randoms in Dream Suite which was awful. So many not landscaped towns with nothing like what were they thinking? Awful town and mayor names. Yes, they were probably 7 year olds I know.

Edit: Oh and I will be visiting and reviewing towns here today. :D

Last edited:
Great source for some DAs. I went randoms in Dream Suite which was awful. So many not landscaped towns with nothing like what were they thinking? Awful town and mayor names. Yes, they were probably 7 year olds I know.

Edit: Oh and I will be visiting and reviewing towns here today. :D

Hi. I would love a review on my new town. Mostly on the houses. I worked so hard on those. The town has a few unfinished spots, but it's mostly done. It's suppose to be a simple country town.

5F00-0010-89AF. Town is Gables with mayor Anne.

Hi. I would love a review on my new town. Mostly on the houses. I worked so hard on those. The town has a few unfinished spots, but it's mostly done. It's suppose to be a simple country town.

5F00-0010-89AF. Town is Gables with mayor Anne.
Just realized this was a resurrected thread so I'll just review yours. :D I love all of your towns.

Last edited:
My towns are worth the visit, I promise! Arboleda is a small town and Cat Isle is a very modern town.
You can also find other really cool towns to visit if you check out AC tumblr blogs. There is a really pretty town called "honmei" but I can't remember the mayor's name or DA..

✧ If you want to check out a cute pink/white/nature hacked town, come check out Peaches! ✧

(◡‿◡✿)

✧ DA: 7A00-0010-7C9E ✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✖ I do not promote hacking. ✖

Your town was soooooo creepy. It was cute, but creepy cute. I have been corrupted

I've had my same town for 3 years, and I just recently updated my dream address for the first time since the update. It's a foresty town with tons of greenery, and nothing but hybrids. I'm changing a few things up and moving out some uglies, but feel free to visit anyway.

Holy taco, this is the most AMAZING TOWN I HAVE EVER DREAMED!! I COULD NEVER MAKE A TOWN LIKE THIS!! WOAH!! And I really like the number of trees! There's so many I can't breathe!! IT'S FANTASTICALLY AMAZING OH MA GAWD

I love your towns especially the houses. I must have visited Joy at least a dozen times before and after the update.
I wish I was as talented or as patient to do something like that with my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5F00-0010-89AF. Town is Gables with mayor Anne

Last edited:
Back