Giveaway Scavenger Hunt Giveaway!! (Gracie furniture, hybrids, balloons, IGBs, and more!)

gingypie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (71) +
giveaway.png

Spots available: 0 - wait for next wave!

With the release of the new patch and 3DS sales on Black Friday, the player base of ACNL has grown a lot. This means there are a lot of new players as well as veteran players who are starting new towns. I thought it would be fun to have a scavenger hunt with lots of fun items to showcase the many, many hours I put into my town. Gift bags can contain Gracie furniture items, hybrid flowers, HHD giant furniture, Streetpass items, and more! EACH PERSON WILL GET 4 GIFT BAGS MAX. Here's how it works:​

• Gifts can be found throughout my town wrapped in gift wrap.
  • I will let 3 people at a time into my town and you can explore the town and pick up any 4 gift bags you like. This is on the honor system, I trust that you will respect my town and villagers!
  • Once you have 4 gifts please travel home. You can open your gifts whenever you feel like.
  • To enter the giveaway, please fill this form:
    Mayor Name:
    Town Name:
    3DS code:

rules.png

1. Please, no running. You might fall and hurt yourself!
  2. Stick to the paths. All gifts can be found along the paths.
  3. Feel free to talk to my villagers, they love new friends! You can visit their homes as well.
  4. Although there are no gifts in my house, if you go inside and see an orderable you like, I can order it for you free of charge (customization included!).
  5. Do not steal flowers or other things. If you really want something, just ask!
  6. You can do whatever you like with the gifts you get.
  7. Must have good wifi rating.
  8. Please use the codeword: bullfrog to show that you have read the rules.

Last edited:
Scarlett, Aspyn, and Mint --> I've added you on DS, opening gates in a couple minutes ^^

NintendoAnna you are added as well, if there is space in town come on over!

Last edited:
Just letting you know your drawings are AWESOME! Also, I'd like to go when the slots open up again.
Mayor Name: Krystal
Town Name: Leafdawn
3DS Code: Sidebar
Bullfrog!

Thank you all for interest in my scavenger hunt ^^ having a couple more over then adding more friend codes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Krystal, Amelia, and Anna: you've been added. Gates will be open! :)

***Giveaway is closed after this wave (out of items ^^')*** THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Delilah
Town Name: Moonsong
3DS Code: I believe I still have yours...

Bullfrog ^^

Mayor name is Ginger, Town name is Jippy :D. Closing really quick to add one more then opening gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. Delilah, you have been added and are welcome as well :)

Back