• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sepia's Headworlds

🔥Embers 🔥
embers_by_umbra_avis-daysvty.png

Last edited:
This is jaw-droppingly good work, Sepia! I doubt I could do your art justice with my post, but I'm going to try :p
So first off, I'm absolutely mesmerized with your vibrant colors. It's wild, how you achieve that with physical materials. You're pretty much getting the same level of color boldness I see when I add a +100 Vibrance filter in Photoshop! And that's simply stunning; the rich quality of the colors appear to elevate your work.

I'm a huge fan of the two OP artworks in particular. The patterns are super intriguing, both on the wings [here] and the robe [here].
[This piece] is INCREDIBLE too; the expression definitely matches with the intensity of the red/orange background!

Overall, when I look through your gallery, I get the impression that you know exactly what you want to achieve with each individual artwork. Each calculated perspective and detail - they all come together to form these amazingly elaborate pieces! I FEEL things when I look at your work, basically. For example, I'm receiving a sense of isolation from [this piece], I get a mischievous feel from [this one], and lastly, [this piece] SCREAMS majestic to me - especially with the proud head tilt.
I don't know how accurate my interpretations are (lol), but your work is gorgeous nonetheless, and I found myself thinking deeper about what these characters could be like!

Needless to say, I'm so eager to see more of your work in the future!
( Good luck with studying illustration in university, by the way! I'm sure you'll do well, considering all this talent you have ;-] )

This is jaw-droppingly good work, Sepia! I doubt I could do your art justice with my post, but I'm going to try :p
So first off, I'm absolutely mesmerized with your vibrant colors. It's wild, how you achieve that with physical materials. You're pretty much getting the same level of color boldness I see when I add a +100 Vibrance filter in Photoshop! And that's simply stunning; the rich quality of the colors appear to elevate your work.

I'm a huge fan of the two OP artworks in particular. The patterns are super intriguing, both on the wings [here] and the robe [here].
[This piece] is INCREDIBLE too; the expression definitely matches with the intensity of the red/orange background!

Overall, when I look through your gallery, I get the impression that you know exactly what you want to achieve with each individual artwork. Each calculated perspective and detail - they all come together to form these amazingly elaborate pieces! I FEEL things when I look at your work, basically. For example, I'm receiving a sense of isolation from [this piece], I get a mischievous feel from [this one], and lastly, [this piece] SCREAMS majestic to me - especially with the proud head tilt.
I don't know how accurate my interpretations are (lol), but your work is gorgeous nonetheless, and I found myself thinking deeper about what these characters could be like!

Needless to say, I'm so eager to see more of your work in the future!
( Good luck with studying illustration in university, by the way! I'm sure you'll do well, considering all this talent you have ;-] )

Ah geez, that's one mighty compliment. Not really sure how to respond to it. ='D
Aaaah, your too kind. Thank you.. <3

Back