Sepia's Headworlds

🔥Embers 🔥
embers_by_umbra_avis-daysvty.png

Last edited:
This is jaw-droppingly good work, Sepia! I doubt I could do your art justice with my post, but I'm going to try :p
So first off, I'm absolutely mesmerized with your vibrant colors. It's wild, how you achieve that with physical materials. You're pretty much getting the same level of color boldness I see when I add a +100 Vibrance filter in Photoshop! And that's simply stunning; the rich quality of the colors appear to elevate your work.

I'm a huge fan of the two OP artworks in particular. The patterns are super intriguing, both on the wings [here] and the robe [here].
[This piece] is INCREDIBLE too; the expression definitely matches with the intensity of the red/orange background!

Overall, when I look through your gallery, I get the impression that you know exactly what you want to achieve with each individual artwork. Each calculated perspective and detail - they all come together to form these amazingly elaborate pieces! I FEEL things when I look at your work, basically. For example, I'm receiving a sense of isolation from [this piece], I get a mischievous feel from [this one], and lastly, [this piece] SCREAMS majestic to me - especially with the proud head tilt.
I don't know how accurate my interpretations are (lol), but your work is gorgeous nonetheless, and I found myself thinking deeper about what these characters could be like!

Needless to say, I'm so eager to see more of your work in the future!
( Good luck with studying illustration in university, by the way! I'm sure you'll do well, considering all this talent you have ;-] )

This is jaw-droppingly good work, Sepia! I doubt I could do your art justice with my post, but I'm going to try :p
So first off, I'm absolutely mesmerized with your vibrant colors. It's wild, how you achieve that with physical materials. You're pretty much getting the same level of color boldness I see when I add a +100 Vibrance filter in Photoshop! And that's simply stunning; the rich quality of the colors appear to elevate your work.

I'm a huge fan of the two OP artworks in particular. The patterns are super intriguing, both on the wings [here] and the robe [here].
[This piece] is INCREDIBLE too; the expression definitely matches with the intensity of the red/orange background!

Overall, when I look through your gallery, I get the impression that you know exactly what you want to achieve with each individual artwork. Each calculated perspective and detail - they all come together to form these amazingly elaborate pieces! I FEEL things when I look at your work, basically. For example, I'm receiving a sense of isolation from [this piece], I get a mischievous feel from [this one], and lastly, [this piece] SCREAMS majestic to me - especially with the proud head tilt.
I don't know how accurate my interpretations are (lol), but your work is gorgeous nonetheless, and I found myself thinking deeper about what these characters could be like!

Needless to say, I'm so eager to see more of your work in the future!
( Good luck with studying illustration in university, by the way! I'm sure you'll do well, considering all this talent you have ;-] )

Ah geez, that's one mighty compliment. Not really sure how to respond to it. ='D
Aaaah, your too kind. Thank you.. <3

Back