Those of you who ordered Amiibo cards from GAME.UK-

it's also possible they could be prioritizing in country orders before international ones. If it says payment is pending I'd give it a few days.

it's also possible they could be prioritizing in country orders before international ones. If it says payment is pending I'd give it a few days.

Thanks, I didn't think about that, but it makes sense to me. I plan on giving them some time anyways~

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/info/Contact-Us/en/accessories

Just in case you haven't tried the live chat yet, I would assume it works international just the same as it does here. Worth a go if you haven't already done that :) not open until tomorrow now of course

Thank you very much for the advice, and the help. I'll keep this in mind for later, but for now I think it's best to do what the others' have suggested and wait a few days or so. c:

I'm from the US and I pre ordered on Nov 16. I received a confirmation email but not a shipping confirmation email yet. I tried logging in to check my orders and there are two orders listed with nothing in them that were cancelled and that do not match the confirmation number in my email. I'm wondering if they overdid the preorders or something? Hopefully we'll get them released here eventually .___.

i'm in the US & i preordered a pack weeks ago, got a confirmation, and just today got an email saying my order was cancelled. there's no reason listed at all, i used paypal and both that and the bank account its linked to is totally fine. i'm really upset lol, i've been waiting for these cards forever now and four days after they were supposed to ship i get told my order is inexplicably cancelled.

and last time i checked they were sold out, so i might not even be able to repurchase. and even if they're not, now i'll be waiting even longer for them. i'm gonna contact them after i get home from work and hopefully that'll resolve things but for now i'm pretty pissed :c

Last edited:
i'm in the US & i preordered a pack weeks ago, got a confirmation, and just today got an email saying my order was cancelled. there's no reason listed at all, i used paypal and both that and the bank account its linked to is totally fine. i'm really upset lol, i've been waiting for these cards forever now and four days after they were supposed to ship i get told my order is inexplicably cancelled.

and last time i checked they were sold out, so i might not even be able to repurchase. and even if they're not, now i'll be waiting even longer for them. i'm gonna contact them after i get home from work and hopefully that'll resolve things but for now i'm pretty pissed :c

Mine was cancelled too but it's understandable as I ordered last week. I guess they over sold.

I ordered on the 16th and got an email saying my order is being packed. I'm in the US as well.

I ordered on the 16th and got an email saying my order is being packed. I'm in the US as well.

I was just about to leave an update on the thread, about this. This morning, after dropping my brother off at school, I checked my email and I got an email with my order information and a message telling me that they were still packing. I was overjoyed to get that email! No matter how long it takes for my order to get to me, all I wanted was some information, so that I knew whether or not I would even get the item at all. And I GOT IT. I emailed GAME on last time, late yesterday afternoon (early evening), and woke up to the glorious email that I wanted this morning. Sweet, sweet, relief. I guess I just got "unlucky" by ordering a popular item at a very busy time of the year for all retailers. I'm not upset with GAME at all, and I trust that people wouldn't lie to me about a companies reputation lol. Thank you everyone for your support, help, and the like. I appreciate it <3

I just got an email today saying my order was packed! I'm in Canada.

I guess the earlier you bought it, the higher the chance you'll get it. Sorry for everyone that had theirs cancelled.

I just wish one of the two companies would have some sort of automated messaging system for transactions/orders placed. I'm so used to getting an automated message from basically anyone I order from, that when I didn't get anything from GAME or Paypal I immediately began to worry :T

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, apparently, these cards are so sought after right now that the Nintendo UK store is only allowing one per person omg. Too bad they don't ship internationally. I might spend some of my spare time looking for other places who still have them for sale, so I can tell the people who missed out on GAME and Amazon's stock. I know I'm getting mine now, so I'd like to help others find some. Huge thank you to the original poster of the GAME Sanrio Card Pre-orders, ACN_Jade.

Are they back in stock on nintendo now? Last I checked they were still out. It was one per customer from pre order, I guess because they know people will just go and sell the extra packs. Which people are doing anyway by the look of it, there's several sellers on eBay who managed to get quite a few packs.

Are they back in stock on nintendo now? Last I checked they were still out. It was one per customer from pre order, I guess because they know people will just go and sell the extra packs. Which people are doing anyway by the look of it, there's several sellers on eBay who managed to get quite a few packs.

It looks like they are on the UK Nintendy site. I had the option to add them to my cart if I please. Also, The German Amazon has one six pack for like 30 USD lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But they don't ship internationally, the Nintendo sites, from what I heard. So, if you're in the UK, you're good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/...-cards-pack/11362327.html#rHRKbSquo1dCcXlP.97

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ That's for the UK Nintendo site

https://www.amazon.de/amiibo-Karten...&qid=1480428833&sr=8-1&keywords=sanrio+amiibo If anybody wants to actually pay about 30 smakaroos for a 6 pack, here it is. German, btw.

How frustrating that they got stock of those but still no welcome amiibo cards :(
I had to cancel my order because they were supposed to be having stock last Wednesday, turns out lots of orders went in before then so mine wasn't being processed. Would hope they will be back in stock by the time they release in the US at least

How frustrating that they got stock of those but still no welcome amiibo cards :(
I had to cancel my order because they were supposed to be having stock last Wednesday, turns out lots of orders went in before then so mine wasn't being processed. Would hope they will be back in stock by the time they release in the US at least

That sucks. And although it would suck to have to wait longer, at least the Welcome amiibo cards will continuously stock over time (worldwide). They definitely should. They don't have any exclusivity in any way or any place.

Got the same e-mail about my order being packed as well so I'm glad my order made it to the next step!

i'm so jealous of y'all lol i ordered mine in the beginning of november :<<<

Ah, you can try panicking and sending a couple of emails like I did, or do the rational thing and just wait lol. Everyone seems to have either gotten emails right away, or waited and got theirs.

Back