• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Those of you who ordered Amiibo cards from GAME.UK-

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Did you get any order confirmation email or email receipt for your order? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat concerned, since not only is this my first time ordering from GAME, but I'm from the US. So, I expect an international order to take a while to arrive, but I pre-ordered the Sanrio cards on November 14th, and reached an order confirmation page. However, I'm a total dummy, and didn't take any pics or screenshots of the order confirmation page. Which probably had an order number on it or something, AND for whatever reason, I cannot reach the page again through my computer history. I wasn't using a protected or incognito tab either. I ALSO checked out as a guest. I used my mother's Paypal since I only have a Visa card which only resulted in an on site error. My mother got no email from paypal or GAME as far as I know, and I haven't gotten any emails either. 2 days ago I requested help through an email on GAME's site, but I guess they're too busy due to Black Friday orders, because I haven't gotten a reply yet either. I have checked all parts of my inbox as well as my moms', including spam, important/flagged emails, and promotions. Nothing.

This morning, after dropping my brother off at school, I checked my email and I got an email with my order information and a message telling me that they were still packing. I was overjoyed to get that email! No matter how long it takes for my order to get to me, all I wanted was some information, so that I knew whether or not I would even get the item at all. And I GOT IT. I emailed GAME on last time, late yesterday afternoon (early evening), and woke up to the glorious email that I wanted this morning. Sweet, sweet, relief. I guess I just got "unlucky" by ordering a popular item at a very busy time of the year for all retailers. I'm not upset with GAME at all, and I trust that people wouldn't lie to me about a companies reputation lol. Thank you everyone for your support, help, and the like. I appreciate it <3

SO, breaking it all down, I have no information my order whatsoever, I have no proof of my order whatsoever, and I can't contact GAME about it. Someone please put my mind at ease. Orz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really worried that my order didn't go through somehow, despite the site telling me it did, or that GAME oversold pre-orders. But if they had to cancel my order, they would've told me right? AND I am aware that the cards didn't release until the 25th, so I expect a few days of waiting before shipment, but why can't they tell me something about my order? Anything at all?

Last edited:
did you maybe enter your email wrong or something? i got an order confirmation mail right away.
did your mom check if the payment went through? if not i imagine the order didn't go through either, but dunno. it's the weekend so they'll probably reply early next week, which might be difficult to check if you don't have the order number from the mail but i'm sure they can figure it out, dunno. maybe you can call them too. just check if they payment went through or not for now.

I got a confirmation email shortly after I ordered. I'm not too too worried since I used paypal to pay and it said 3 to 6 days international delivery. If push comes to shove and it still hasn't arrived I can dispute the payment via paypal.

Tried calling them, but I guess I can't make an international call? I have a number to call management at, I believe that's the branch, and whenever I type the number in my phone insists on adding additional digits to the area code, which then creates a number that doesn't even exist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you maybe enter your email wrong or something? i got an order confirmation mail right away.
did your mom check if the payment went through? if not i imagine the order didn't go through either, but dunno. it's the weekend so they'll probably reply early next week, which might be difficult to check if you don't have the order number from the mail but i'm sure they can figure it out, dunno. maybe you can call them too. just check if they payment went through or not for now.

I just logged directly into the paypal account I used, and it says the order is there and was placed, but it's pending still.

I have no experience ordering from that seller but I highly recommend contacting them through their ebay page. Definitely pay attention to their feedback. If you see a lot of recent orders giving neutral or negative feedback then that's a red sign. It's really weird you got no e-mail confirmation. either way, I would message them on Ebay telling them what your ordered, the date and approximate time with your mother's paypal e-mail so they can look it up for you.

What kind of shipping did you get? Was there tracking included? Most Ebay orders include tracking but this varies from seller to seller.

On your mother's paypal, does it say the amount you paid was confirmed on her account? Try looking at recent transactions on PayPal. If the transaction went through, then there's your proof.

I often order internationally so it's very likely there were a lot of pre-orders and it takes a few days for the seller to get all the cards and then ship them. It sounds like this seller seems to be inexperienced with pickup orders (they're very easy for them to go wrong if you take on too many orders).

I would wait a week (or a week and a half, sometimes international orders can get stuck in customs which can take a week to a month depending on how lucky you are). (I've had orders get stuck in customs for a few weeks and I've had same country orders take a month because it got shipped to the 5 different states.) Either way, contact them. Good luck. ;v;

I just logged directly into the paypal account I used, and it says the order is there and was placed, but it's pending still.

same for me, so i guess your order was placed. they wrote they will take payment when the order is ready. i think in the other thread someone mentioned that they wrote via mail that they'd process the next batch on the 28th which is tomorrow, so maybe check paypal again tomorrow afternoon and see if anything changed.
i imagine that you just had a typo when you entered the your mail, so you didnt get a confirmation email, dunno.

I got an email confirmation right after I ordered. I havent gotten an email saying they shipped the cards out yet though.

I have no experience ordering from that seller but I highly recommend contacting them through their ebay page. Definitely pay attention to their feedback. If you see a lot of recent orders giving neutral or negative feedback then that's a red sign. It's really weird you got no e-mail confirmation. either way, I would message them on Ebay telling them what your ordered, the date and approximate time with your mother's paypal e-mail so they can look it up for you.

What kind of shipping did you get? Was there tracking included? Most Ebay orders include tracking but this varies from seller to seller.

On your mother's paypal, does it say the amount you paid was confirmed on her account? Try looking at recent transactions on PayPal. If the transaction went through, then there's your proof.

I often order internationally so it's very likely there were a lot of pre-orders and it takes a few days for the seller to get all the cards and then ship them. It sounds like this seller seems to be inexperienced with pickup orders (they're very easy for them to go wrong if you take on too many orders).

I would wait a week (or a week and a half, sometimes international orders can get stuck in customs which can take a week to a month depending on how lucky you are). (I've had orders get stuck in customs for a few weeks and I've had same country orders take a month because it got shipped to the 5 different states.) Either way, contact them. Good luck. ;v;

Thank you very much, although I'm not sure if they have an ebay page since they're not an ebay seller haha. And I did look into the sites' shipping/delivery details, and for international orders it doesn't seem like they provide tracking. I definitely expect a wait for my order to even ship, but the lack of contact and information is what's bothering me. They did well to get back to me when I emailed them the first time about a site error, but now they're super busy, and the only contact I can reach them with is email.

same for me, so i guess your order was placed. they wrote they will take payment when the order is ready. i think in the other thread someone mentioned that they wrote via mail that they'd process the next batch on the 28th which is tomorrow, so maybe check paypal again tomorrow afternoon and see if anything changed.
i imagine that you just had a typo when you entered the your mail, so you didnt get a confirmation email, dunno.

Thanks a lot for your help, although there isn't much anyone can do right now. Like I mentioned before, I don't mind a decent waiting period, I expect it, but I dislike a lack of contact and updates on any order of mine, especially with an unfamiliar retailer/seller.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perhaps there was a typo in my order/contact information, but normally I don't think any site will let you advance from the page if they detect an email that doesn't exist, and I don't think there are any high chances of another email being fairly similar to mine...

Thank you very much, although I'm not sure if they have an ebay page since they're not an ebay seller haha. And I did look into the sites' shipping/delivery details, and for international orders it doesn't seem like they provide tracking. I definitely expect a wait for my order to even ship, but the lack of contact and information is what's bothering me. They did well to get back to me when I emailed them the first time about a site error, but now they're super busy, and the only contact I can reach them with is email.

Ah okay! Because it's the weekend, tomorrow seems more likely to get a better response. I think you should be fine but definitely e-mail them again to get peace of mind. The seller seems like they'll most likely ship out everyone's order all at once so that may be why you haven't heard much yet. If you don't hear from them by the end of the week, I'd definitely keep e-mailing them to get their attention. Keep track of your e-mail and don't delete any from them in case you need to open a dispute with PayPal. Good luck! :)

Ah okay! Because it's the weekend, tomorrow seems more likely to get a better response. I think you should be fine but definitely e-mail them again to get peace of mind. The seller seems like they'll most likely ship out everyone's order all at once so that may be why you haven't heard much yet. If you don't hear from them by the end of the week, I'd definitely keep e-mailing them to get their attention. Keep track of your e-mail and don't delete any from them in case you need to open a dispute with PayPal. Good luck! :)

I'm definitely gonna be stalking my inbox and paypal for a bit over the next few days. I'm not gonna send another email right away, but if I get ignored for too long I'll definitely try again. It wouldn't be such a big deal for me if the cards hadn't sold out everywhere else, AND this is supposed to be a Christmas gift for my sister and I. I really don't wanna tell her we can't get them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for all of the help and information guys, I'm definitely feeling a little more at ease.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, given that they are a well known company. I view it as if someone from Britain ordered a game from EB Games or Gamestop. I doubt they would not send your order out. Definitely keep hounding them though. The cards only came out a few days ago so I'd wait a week or two before calling it a lost cause. Maybe the cards will arrive even without contact? Also, on your Paypal did it say the payment went through?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, given that they are a well known company. I view it as if someone from Britain ordered a game from EB Games or Gamestop. I doubt they would not send your order out. Definitely keep hounding them though. The cards only came out a few days ago so I'd wait a week or two before calling it a lost cause. Maybe the cards will arrive even without contact? Also, on your Paypal did it say the payment went through?

Still pending, but it's there, so I know that it went through. Perhaps they just haven't confirmed it yet, because they haven't been able to act on every order yet. That's what I'm thinking after hearing everyones' input. I'm just not used to being without any contact from the seller/retailer is all. And since this is my first time with GAME, my mind is all frazzled. It's like a triple threat, no order info, never bought from them before, international order. Yikes!

I'm on the same boat you're in. I'm going out of town this Sunday for a week and I wanted them before then. Lack of info from them sucks.

I'm on the same boat you're in. I'm going out of town this Sunday for a week and I wanted them before then. Lack of info from them sucks.

I'm trying to cut them slack since they're probably super busy. Between the Sanrio card pre-orders and Black Friday orders. The release date for the cards was so close to Black Friday that I'm sure they are drowning right now, but I'm still a silly ol' worry wart.

yeah i wouldn't worry at this point. you see when the payment goes through on paypal even if you don't get a mail confirmation (which everyone else seems to have gotten :p) and they'll send it when it goes through. otherwise i'm sure they will reply to your mail early next week, it's the weekend after all.. just have patience for now and keep an eye on it.

Last edited:
Still pending, but it's there, so I know that it went through. Perhaps they just haven't confirmed it yet, because they haven't been able to act on every order yet. That's what I'm thinking after hearing everyones' input. I'm just not used to being without any contact from the seller/retailer is all. And since this is my first time with GAME, my mind is all frazzled. It's like a triple threat, no order info, never bought from them before, international order. Yikes!

Pending orders can sometimes take a few business days, especially since it was just Thanksgiving so the wait is normal for this time of year. It goes especially for international orders. :) If you still see it pending for 2 weeks, that's another issue where you'd have to contact them on their website or if they have any social media so others can see as well.

I'm sure you'll be fine, though! ^^

yeah i wouldn't worry at this point. you see when the payment goes through on paypal even if you don't get a mail confirmation (which everyone else seems to have gotten :p) and they'll send it when it goes through. otherwise i'm sure they will reply to your mail early next week, it's the weekend after all.. just have patience for now and keep an eye on it.

Will do! Thanks again for all of the help. I definitely feel better after talking to everyone about it haha :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pending orders can sometimes take a few business days, especially since it was just Thanksgiving so the wait is normal for this time of year. It goes especially for international orders. :) If you still see it pending for 2 weeks, that's another issue where you'd have to contact them on their website or if they have any social media so others can see as well.

I'm sure you'll be fine, though! ^^

Thank you, again! Lol

I was kept waiting by Nintendo last week, the whole week, for them to reply about my order. It's now been another week since then as I asked for it to be cancelled and they haven't replied again yet, so I wouldn't worry about Game not getting back to you very fast :)
They're an extremely well known safe retailer here and I have a friend in America who used them without issue, their order did take a while to get dispatched but they got it in the end.
Somewhere on their site I found a live chat option when I was checking about my amiibo card order as I didn't receive an email and I had checked out as a guest. Just gave them my address details as I didn't have the order number and they found it for me. I think it's somewhere in the contact section, might be worth a try to see if you can do that tomorrow or in the week? I found them very helpful and friendly

Back