• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What hybrids are you trying to grow?

pink tulips. but for some reason they don't wanna spawn in my town :( they keep spawning white ones.

Purple Rose
Not one has spawned :/
But I did get one in a bag :p:p:p

Purple pansies... I've been trying for AGES but I just can't get one! :(

I can breed most hybrids without breaking a sweat, but blue roses and purple pansies took the longest time to breed. I'd be happy to help anyone breed hybrids as long as they don't buy hybrids off of other people. Buying hybrids just ruins the experience and motivation, imo.

Purple roses and pink lilies it's going well so far!

All pink flowers. Pink cosmos seem to be the most common. I'm also gonna breed blue roses so I can do a pattern of pink and blue roses near my lighthouse.

I was working on growing pink roses, but now that I have a couple, I'd like to try orange cosmos. I just want some hybrids of all different types! My ultimate goal would be purple flowers of any type. I've managed to grow a couple randomly before, but they all died because I didn't have Beautiful Town.

For some reason I completely forgot the purple pansy even existed, and so I've been trying to get one of those to spawn but... no luck so far! :( Any tips on the best way to get one?

I've also been trying for a white carnation but I've only managed to get one of those so far! They're very stubborn flowers! :p

For some reason I completely forgot the purple pansy even existed, and so I've been trying to get one of those to spawn but... no luck so far! :( Any tips on the best way to get one?

I've also been trying for a white carnation but I've only managed to get one of those so far! They're very stubborn flowers! :p

There are many ways to breed purple pansies. First, I crossed blue and orange pansies together. If orange pansies spawned, I'd relocate them and after a while, those orange pansies spawned purple pansies.

I've provided a guide for growing the Purple Pansy. Go to my profile and check my posts. Hope it helps!!

Last edited:
I'm growing mostly purple and pink roses. I'd have a town full of them if I could... I also need a ton of white roses!

Back