• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your top 3 3DS games?

Top 3 (in no particular order):
- Aninal Crossing: New Leaf
- Monster Hunter Generations
- Pokemon Sun/Moon

Honorable Mentions;
- Hyrule Warriors Legends
- Pokemon XY/ORAS
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

There are a lot more 3ds games I need to play when I have time, but my favorite right now are:

1. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
2. Monster Hunter Generations
3. Pokemon X

I can't say for sure since I've been away from nintendo for awhile and I've yet to experience most games, but right now its

1. Animal Crossing; New Leaf
2. Fantasy Life
3. Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns

Last edited:
Such an easy question is this! :) My top3 is:

- Majora's Mask
- Fantasy Life
- Heroes of Ruin

Hmm, taking the entire 3DS library and making a list of my top 3 favorites is difficult, but I'll give it a try.

- Story of Seasons
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Harvest Moon Skytree Village

In no particular order. 3DS games only, no ports/remakes.

Easy.

1. Kid Icarus Uprising
2. ACNL
3. Pokemon Sun/Moon

1. Animal Crossing New Leaf
2. Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
3. Pilotwings Resort

1. ACNL
2. Final fantasy
3. Mario Kart 7

I would say Pokemon but I mainly play that on my gameboy, not my 3DS

Last edited:
1) New Super Mario Bros 2
2) Animal Crossing New Leaf
3) Super Smash Bros

1 - pokemon moon
2 - pokemon x
3- acnl
4 - pokemon alpha sapphire
5 - new super mario brothers 2 lmao

1- Animal Crossing New Leaf
2- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (I'm know the Wii U version is better, but I've never had a Wii U...)
3- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

1. Fire Emblem Fates + Awakening
2. Pokemon / ACNL

it's funny considering I only bought the 3ds for Pokemon XY to begin with, but bought Fire Emblem first and it completely enthralled me more than anything ;'))

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Fire Emblem Awakening
ACNL

I haven't played Fire Emblem Fates yet, but I expect it to join the list

My top 3 3DS games as of the current moment are:

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
While I greatly prefer X & Y and Sun & Moon for having trainer customization and more interesting regions, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are a happy medium. They feature more Mega Evolutions than were in X & Y and a number of those aren't even available in Sun & Moon. Additionally, they felt fulfilling enough and even though there's not a whole lot of postgame, all of those legendaries helped me fill out my National Pokedex and I even managed to soft reset for and capture a shiny Kyurem after getting the Shiny Charm. They include the Super Training feature that I love and which wasn't included in Sun & Moon, and the fact that the Elite Four's Pokemon increase in level in rematches unlike in X & Y made levelling team members to 100 very simple and easy.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Considering this is an Animal Crossing forum and the fact that I don't have a wide variety of 3DS titles, it's unsurprising that it's one of my favorites on the system. There is a ton of content that has kept me busy and entertained on and off for years now. Definitely my favorite installment in the series, and whatever next main series game comes out will have a lot to live up to if it wants to compete.

Fire Emblem Awakening
While I absolutely cannot find enjoyment in this game and greatly dislike where the series has been for the past nearly 5 years since its initial Japanese release, it is a fact that the series would be dead without it. I wouldn't mind the series dying back then as it currently stands, but it made Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia possible and depending on how they handle remaking that, I may at least owe this game a debt of gratitude.

If Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is good, it will replace Awakening in a heartbeat considering my disdain for Awakening. If they flub it up somehow, I'd put Kid Icarus Uprising in Awakening's place here. I didn't even play Kid Icarus Uprising, but it has received a lot of praise and one of my friends has raved about it in the past so I'd give it a nod here.

Back