• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the most regretful thing you have done on Animal Crossing?

I deleted my town a month or so before the update came out because I didn't like my villagers...

Also everytime a character that I dont really like pings to move out I tell them to leave and then a few days later I feel guilty and convince them to stay. I regret that almost every time tbh.

trying to see how much my town was worth but accidentally deleting my town instead c:

I regret having reset my town many times. I thought I'd be happier in a new town but in the end, resetting never helped. I was always wanting something better. I should've just stuck with what I had and made it work.

deleting my first town without selling any of my 'rare' items i still cringe everytime

Not time traveling back to the date I stopped playing before I went on vacation. I lost Jeremiah, who had been in my town since day one.

a few things lol:
not plot resetting (I didn't know how but also didn't try to learn either)
I used to dig up jacob's ladders and clovers bc I thought they were weeds (when I first started)
selling rare unorderables to re-tail
planting a bunch of random flowers around my town. there were so many and it looked messy :/ now I have a color scheme and it looks much better

I regret placing so many PWP's so early in the game. There are so many placement decisions that don't sit well with me.

restarting my town,
i miss my previous town so much :'c

~♚Vickie

placing campsite next to the roost
I haven't idea why at the time I made a stupid choice like that probably I believed that campsite was a temporary PVP ^^''

Last edited:
The placement of my mayor's house. And my permanent pwps. I'd reset if I wasn't so attatched to my town. >_<

Placing my campsite just in the middle of a big area....really didn't think that through. Also placed my police station right out of the way, its in an area I never go into as it's at the top right corner. Trying to work it into the town a little better

Last edited:
Back