Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hai I'm restarting this cycling thread and all villagers are now 5 TBT which I think is fair. Once I get poppy I will start doing orders!

Tier 1: Rosie, Stitches, Marshal, and Diana.

Tier 2: Skye, Bob, Chrissy, Genji, Lucky, and Pekoe.

Tier 3: Daisy, Tia, Willow, Lobo, Filbert, Roscoe, Octavian, and Drago.

Tier 4: O'Hare, Dotty, Wendy, Cheri, Frita, Hamlet, Eugene, and Olaf.

Tier 5: Sly, Cousteau, Lucha, Pango, Benedict, Monique, Tucker, Claudia, Prince, Jay, Rodney, Sterling, Curly, Cube, Keaton, Rocket, Pate, Bree, Chops, Del, Annalisa, Diva, Tabby, Sparro, Hans, Elmer, Peewee, Naomi, T-Bone, Deli, Rory, Jitters, Gayle, Goose.

I could've forgotten someone but if you'd like you can ask and I'll check and see if I have who you're looking for! Thanks!

!}~{RULES}~{!

No running

No talking to villagers

No shopping

No wandering

Follow me when you arrive

Follow me inside Villager house

Be kind

Be patient this is my MAIN town

Leave wifi rating if you'd like to. I most likely won't and will forget and gerbil lazy :p

If you run over a flower it's 4 TBT per flower you run over. If you run over more than 2 you will get a bad wifi rating and I will end and void your requested villager.

Don't resell villagers for more! If I catch you doing this I will report you, ignore, leave a bad wifi rating, and ban you from ALL my shops including retail!

Don't hold any tools while in my town. Obvious reasons why.

Don't give me sass! If you do Ill give you a positive or okay wifi rating saying "please be less sassy."

Don't pm me for a villager. Post here.

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~

To anyone who I said I'll give them a villager before this thread you get them first.

Thanks~~!

lol these rules are funny now reading them 6 months later.

Last edited:
Can I get Marshal please ?
----

actually, nevermind . I have no clue if it's been 16 villagers since Marshal has been in my town because he moved out on me, and i don't want to waste your time XD

Last edited:
What happen if you use one, can you continue to use the same card again via wisp?

Yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Francine and Chrissy please? c:

They're both in my town and may not be original.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have Flurry? I'd be happy to give you tbt for them.

Sorry. I have no flurry

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have Freya ?

Nope

Back