Which 3DS games you regret buying?

I actually enjoyed Kid Icarus thing, mostly because I had a lot of fun playing online with people, the grinding mechanic were meh though you could get alright pretty fast.

I've only bought Luigis Mansion Dark Moon and ACNL, and I don't regret buying either.

I was, however, interested in buying Pokemon Moon for a period of time. I ended up not buying it because I was afraid that I wouldn't like the mechanics of the game and that it would be a waste of $40.

I bought NSMB2 for my wife as she was really into Mario platformers at the time. Ended up being a huge mistake, as she disliked it so much she hasn't played a game of that genre since. Whoops.

I never bought Dark Moon, but my now-bf had it I think and well not a fan of the wonky camera and how they handled controlling and such in it.

Sigh... whoever invented that camera needs 5 separate buttons in consoles is a douche.

I've never had money to buy my own games with, so instead I'll say I regret asking for Paper Mario Sticker Star. Both my brother and I ended up not wanting to finish the game, though he got farther than me. Plus I really don't like the battle style.

I regret buying Nintendogs. I should've known, but I remember playing it as a kid and I thought it would be as fun as I remembered it. I was wrong. It only kept my attention for a few minutes at a time. I returned it the next day.

Kirby Triple Deluxe was a disappointment but I was gifted it so it's all good. At least I can sell it and make some cash. The minigames are fun on it though.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon is bleh. I bought it because of everyone fangirling about how awesome the story is. I don't know if I'm not that far into it yet or what but the story is pretty boring and the fact that you're preschool age just makes it feel edgy and silly. I'm not sure if I wanna bail and sell it or keep going. I'm sad I spent like $50 on it.

majora's mask 3d and link between worlds
the first because I can still play it on my beloved CRT tv with his bright textures (that they totally washed away here but why?
now locations like the observatory are more dull without their acid rainbow palette this game was great also for his twisted atmosfere like fever dream! )
the second because basically is a link to the past 1.5 great game but I already played it
bruh^^ that was the one of the few little things that made me upset with the new one. i love majoras mask to death. clock town overall felt alot more colorful, but they easily could have done it with the observatory. and the final boss battle stage wasn't as bright and trippy as i remember, when i think of it, i just think of the n64 version. i needed more acid rainbow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

content wise, tomodachi life wasnt worth 40 bucks. neither was happy home designer. another one i kind of regret? fire emblem birthright. paying 40 dollars for half a game. and i thought about whether if i got conquest it would fill in the gap but i didn't think it would be worth it for another 80 dollars. combat and classes were super nice, but awakening had better characters, storyline, gameplay.

going back in time i still would buy birthright and happy home designer if they were discounted, but i would've just passed on tomodachi life.

I regret buying Tomodachi Life! It was super fun at the start of the game but now it seems boring. And very repetitive.

Tomadachi life due to it just being a pain for uptake and Conception 2 since I thought a dating sim with dungeon crawling was a great setup but it had alot more sexual undertones than I really wanted from it :/

Conception II was great, although I had the Vita version. But yeah I'm not a fan of Dungeon crawlers in general, at least not Etrian Odyssey and stuff (those I had the old DS version of)... Too much RNG.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. The game's nice but Moon completely overshadowed it for me when I got it.

Back