• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ★Moonbell Cycling★Amiibo Cards★CLOSING THIS THREAD★

FINALLY! I found my ACNL game card, and I can continue with this thread c: (I'm back)

Last edited:
I would like to purchase Midge from the Tier 5 list that cost 10 bell tree bells. I was wondering if it was possible to use in-game bells instead of bell tree bells when purchasing Tier 4 and Tier 5 villagers from you since their was in-game bell prices for Tier 1 through Tier 3.

I would like to purchase Midge from the Tier 5 list that cost 10 bell tree bells. I was wondering if it was possible to use in-game bells instead of bell tree bells when purchasing Tier 4 and Tier 5 villagers from you since their was in-game bell prices for Tier 1 through Tier 3.

Yes, I just added the IGB price for Tier 5 villagers, which would be 1.5mil

Yes, I just added the IGB price for Tier 5 villagers, which would be 1.5mil
Alright. Thanks. ^.^ I would like to purchase Midge for the in-game price that you listed. So... Payment will be in in-game bells. Just to clarify.

Last edited:
May I get Cheif? I really want Maple but I don't know if I can get her yet since she was one of my recents

Hey again. ^.^ I would like to purchase Eugene from Tier 4 for 3 million in-game bells.

Last edited:
Back