Describe your saddest moment on Animal Crossing!

I took a break from Animal Crossing, sometimes it's too repetitive for me, but I'd make sure to get on once a week or so. Then Monique was gone. But Melba moved in and she's a nice replacement.

my saddest moment was losing Papi.. which was recently. i hadn't come on acnl for ages because i was doing my GCSEs and now he's gone! many regrets and much sadness.

My saddest moments would have to be when I thought my game broke because it got super glitchy and unplayable (luckily got it fixed!), or when my some of my fav villagers moved out suddenly like Erik, Molly, and Kyle (though I got Kyle back!).

When Nana moved out of my town :c
she was one of my original villagers and this is my first animal crossing game. I really liked Nana but hated where her house was and I remember she asked to move and I said yes without really thinking and the day came for her to move and I was so sad. It was even raining really hard that day lol...

I was trying to kick Lyman out even though he did nothing wrong, but he finally left. A few days later, I opened the game and saw that a letter from Lyman came. He told me to dig up his time machine since he's not there to do so. I COMPLETELY forgot about that and felt super guilty. It was about him being an athlete or something like that. It's one of my only saved letters now.

My saddest moment was when Molly moved out.

So....Molly was actually one of my starting villagers in my ever first town I created in ACNL along with Freckles, Rizzo, Ali, and Drift. I was just starting out, didn't know much about the game and I didn't have a lot of bells. I got impatient to get more bells, so I searched a way to get bells faster and one of the methods.... was to put your bells in your bank and time travel. I didn't know the consequences of time traveling. I didn't think about the affects of it. I just did it anyway. I got the bells I wanted....and I lost something aswell. I lost Molly!!!! I was shocked that she moved and didn't know what to do. I didn't even know that villagers could move out. I felt sad and guilty after that happened. And whenever I see Molly, I remember the incident. ;-;

I watch my villagers like a hawk so no unexpected move-outs yet (knock on wood), but for me it would have to be when I accidentally opened a delivery that was either to Lopez or from him. I had just shot down a balloon present and wasn't paying attention, so I opened the wrong present. When I went to talk to Lopez after, he told me that sometimes I just wasn't a nice person :'( Harsh.

This only happened like a week ago - I was getting all my dreamies to be in their perfect spots and the 10th and final villager was going to be Julian. Unexpectedly, Canberra's house popped up from someone's the same day I was about to get Julian. I did everything to make her move out before realizing 10th villagers can only move out after another villager moved out. So I had to decide which one of my dreamies I had to kick out.. I eventually decided that it had to be Cookie because her house and everything were unoriginal. I managed to get her picture after she left though but it made me really gloomy. Curse you Canberra. I finally moved her out and picked Ruby and Cookie's replacement and she is just too cute ^^ I'll get Cookie's amiibo card eventually!

About a year after the game was released, Luna changed my dream address. It might seem silly, but I was so sad I didn't want to play anymore. I had over 3000 dream visitors, and I had to start over. Then my new address had 200 and she changed it again.

I was also sad when Rodeo moved. I didn't like him at first, because of his red eyes, but he began to grow on me. I even decorated around his house with flowers and bushes, then one day he was gone.

Another villager told me Walt was moving- even though he's one of my favorite villagers, I'm letting him go for Kyle. Sad no matter who is replacing him :c

Well, I guess when I think about those memories I've spent time with people visiting each other's town and playing with them online over the years. I never get to do that often now.

Trying to get Fauna to live in my town. Last of my dreamies I am missing. And she just camped in my town...but I am full :(

I get a little sad when I receive letters from my parents in game. My actual father and I are on really bad terms to the point we dont speak to each other anymore. My mother however died from her second bout with cancer back on new years eve in 2014, so reading those words of encouragement and being so positive from my in-game mother just makes me want to cry.

Any time I accidentally pluck a clover :'(

Also in my first town when I lost Stinky to a TTing accident during the Fishing Tourney. He was my last original villager. What was worse was no one wanted to adopt him because he's not that popular lol. I also restarted that first town about a year and a half ago now but yeah that was sad too because I had it for 3+ years.

Back