• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop <3 Lilou's Line Arts <3

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
Hi there c: I decided to set up a shop for my line arts, because I have found these fairly interesting and fun and also because I need monies oops. I don't know what they're worth, so feel free to express your opinions on my prices as well as criticize my work.
At the moment I only do people, and while I prefer headshots, I'll do up to waist up. I haven't done males yet, but feel free to offer and I'll do my best! If it turns out awful I won't make you pay lol.
As of right now, I only do these from pictures. Pictures must not have any obstructions of what size you choose (I.e. if you want a headshot don't take a mirror selfie with your phone in front of your face unless you want an Amish doll like line art :))

1480018001612.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/space.breath/One of my friends, Zelda.
1480019309950.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/hallucineon/

• DO credit me @thatweirdofreak on Instagram (or my TBT profile)
  • DON'T remove my signature
  • DO leave constructive criticism
  • DON'T be rude
  • DO private message me to exchange PayPals
  • DON'T post your PayPal (or mine!) in the thread
  • DO ask once every few days for an update
  • DON'T pester me about your commission 24/7
  • DO put "dinos" in your order form under "Other Notes"

Prices are in TBT. Ask for RLC. In the form, put your choice under "Size".
Headshot: 125
Detailed Headshot: 200
Bust: 200
Detailed Bust: 275
Waist Up: 300
Detailed Waist Up: 375
Simple Background: +10
Complex Background: +75 (see HERE for complex background examples)

HTML:
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Size[/B]:
[B]Detailed?[/B]:
[B]Background?[/B]:
[B]Simple/Complex[/B]:
[B]Reference[/B]:
[B]Form of Payment[/B]:
[B]Total[/B]:
[B]Other Notes[/B]:

Pieces Completed: 4
  • ~
  • ~
  • ~

Last edited:
Aahhh! This is perfect. If I order, may I send you my reference via PM instead of on the thread? Also, can it be two people?
I'm on mobile, so I'll post again with a form tomorrow, if that's okay :)

Last edited:
Aahhh! This is perfect. If I order, may I send you my reference via PM instead of on the thread? Also, can it be two people?
I'm on mobile, so I'll post again with a form tomorrow, if that's okay :)

Of course! I assume you wouldn't want it posted as an example either. The prices are per person, by the way (some people get confused on that so idk). Thank you very much for your interest in my art :)

Of course! I assume you wouldn't want it posted as an example either. The prices are per person, by the way (some people get confused on that so idk). Thank you very much for your interest in my art :)

No I think a posted example is fine, it's because I was thinking of sending you a picture of my sisters and I don't want to post the picture here :) I assumed the prices would be double, and that's fine with me! As a reference, what prices would the examples you already posted be? So I know what to order :)

No I think a posted example is fine, it's because I was thinking of sending you a picture of my sisters and I don't want to post the picture here :) I assumed the prices would be double, and that's fine with me! As a reference, what prices would the examples you already posted be? So I know what to order :)

Zelda's is a detailed headshot, but I would do more details such as freckles, birthmarks, beauty marks, etc.
Hallucineon's is just a headshot.

I don't have to do the names either, on Zelda's I handwrote her name. It wouldn't be any extra charge for names so I didn't bother putting that under prices.

Last edited:
Zelda's is a detailed headshot, but I would do more details such as freckles, birthmarks, beauty marks, etc.
Hallucineon's is just a headshot.

Okay, thank you for your answers and sorry for bothering you with my questions *hides*
I will get back to you tomorrow :)

I'm ready to order :D

Username: wearthesun
Size: Headshot
Detailed?: yes please
Background?: none
Simple/Complex: /
Reference: sending via PM after I post this
Form of Payment: TBT
Total: 400 (I have two)
Other Notes: that's it, I might add some things in the PM. also dinosss

hii i have a few questions c:
do you do anime characters too? and am i allowed to color your line art? i wont remove your signature and would still credit you of course.

hii i have a few questions c:
do you do anime characters too? and am i allowed to color your line art? i wont remove your signature and would still credit you of course.

I prefer humans, but then again I've never done an anime character! Post or PM me a ref and I'll see if I am able. Yes, you are allowed to color the lineart as long as credit is given!

Back