How many Nintendo consoles do you own?

I've got an NES, a GameCube, a Gameboy Advance SP, a Wii, a DSi, a WiiU, and 2 3DSs. So... 8 in total. Used to have a DS Lite, but I gave that away.

I have my Wii, Wii U and my 3DS...so 3 in total. I'd love to get a gamecube or N64 though :p

I own:
Gamecube
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo DS & 3DS
Nintendo Wii & Wii U
Looking forward to owning the Switch!

my bf and i share: n64, gamecube and wiiu
and i own: gameboy color, gameboy advance sp, wii, ds and 3ds xl

Handhelds:
Gameboy
DS Lite
3DS XL
New 3DS XL

Wii U was my first console, a huge disappointment though, haven't even played 50 hours with that thing. I only kept it because I was hoping for a nice AC game, but that's not gonna happen, so maybe I'll just put it on ebay.

I have the original nintendo ds, ds lite, new 3ds xl. I don't really like any other consoles besides the nintendo line.

I had a dsi but I sold it and I regret it!

I have a Gamecube, a Wii, a 3DS which is broken (but I still have for some reason), an XL and a 3DS XL. And my family is buying a Switch soon :blush:

Two, Nintendo 3ds LL/XL (the Japanese Persona Q one) and a Tribal Gameboy Advance SP.

I have a Gameboy, a SNES, two GBA SPs, two broken DS Lites, a Wii, a DSi, a broken 3DS, a New 3DS XL, and a Wii U.

I have 1 GameBoy Color, 1 GameBoy Advance SP, 1 Nintendo 64, 1 GameCube, 1 Wii, and 1 New Black Nintendo 3DS XL.

- NES
- N64
- Gamecube
- Wii
- WiiU
- Switch

- Gameboy
- Gameboy Color
- DS
- 3DS XL x2?
- New 3DS XL

I think the only non Nintendo console I ever owned was a PlayStation and it wasn't even mine it was my sisters.

Gameboy SP, 2 DSlite, 1 DSi, 1 3DS, 1 3DS XL, 1 2DS, Wii, Wii U, Switch.

Back