• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Nintendo consoles do you own?

Now I have a Nintendo 2DS. I used to have a Nintendo DS Lite, a Gameboy Advance and a Nintendo Wii.

I've got an NES, a GameCube, a Gameboy Advance SP, a Wii, a DSi, a WiiU, and 2 3DSs. So... 8 in total. Used to have a DS Lite, but I gave that away.

I have my Wii, Wii U and my 3DS...so 3 in total. I'd love to get a gamecube or N64 though :p

I own:
Gamecube
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo DS & 3DS
Nintendo Wii & Wii U
Looking forward to owning the Switch!

my bf and i share: n64, gamecube and wiiu
and i own: gameboy color, gameboy advance sp, wii, ds and 3ds xl

Handhelds:
Gameboy
DS Lite
3DS XL
New 3DS XL

Wii U was my first console, a huge disappointment though, haven't even played 50 hours with that thing. I only kept it because I was hoping for a nice AC game, but that's not gonna happen, so maybe I'll just put it on ebay.

I have the original nintendo ds, ds lite, new 3ds xl. I don't really like any other consoles besides the nintendo line.

I had a dsi but I sold it and I regret it!

I have a Gamecube, a Wii, a 3DS which is broken (but I still have for some reason), an XL and a 3DS XL. And my family is buying a Switch soon :blush:

Two, Nintendo 3ds LL/XL (the Japanese Persona Q one) and a Tribal Gameboy Advance SP.

I have a Gameboy, a SNES, two GBA SPs, two broken DS Lites, a Wii, a DSi, a broken 3DS, a New 3DS XL, and a Wii U.

I have 1 GameBoy Color, 1 GameBoy Advance SP, 1 Nintendo 64, 1 GameCube, 1 Wii, and 1 New Black Nintendo 3DS XL.

I have a 3ds xl, a new Nintendo 3ds galaxy xl, 2ds and a Nintendo switch.

I have a DS Lite, a Wii, a 3DS XL, a New 3DS XL, and a Nintendo switch so 5

- NES
- N64
- Gamecube
- Wii
- WiiU
- Switch

- Gameboy
- Gameboy Color
- DS
- 3DS XL x2?
- New 3DS XL

I think the only non Nintendo console I ever owned was a PlayStation and it wasn't even mine it was my sisters.

Gameboy SP, 2 DSlite, 1 DSi, 1 3DS, 1 3DS XL, 1 2DS, Wii, Wii U, Switch.

Back