• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was the first name you've ever given to your town?

AvaBeach because I was friends with a girl named Ava and PeachBeach wouldn't fit. It was the GCN version and I was 4.

Gumville because I had no idea what to name my town, and I had a bubblegum scented gel crayon on the table next to me!

I think mine was tacotown lol i think that was when i was like 6-8 years old?
i really like tacos ^^

Last edited:
When I was eight my starter town was "Tunetown."
The town tune was pretty gr9

Rad Town in New Leaf, I wasn't the one who named my GCN or WW towns. I've had many towns since my first one.

My very first town was Fungus, on the GameCube. I don't remember how old I was.

Hawaii, back in Wild World. I would love to revisit that town :'c

Gosh now I wish I could remember... This had to be 10 or so years ago for me... I know it must have had something to do with stars. I didn't play Wild World, I only had the Animal Crossing game for the gamecube. I was really into it but I can't seem to remember much about it.

I do remember being way excited about Animal Crossing City Folk! That one I played a lot more seriously, still not sure what town name though... For sure Stars but no idea what specifically. lol I remember it so well because Apollo was my favorite villager there and I was so broken when he moved away I had stopped playing.

Third attempt at playing Animal Crossing New Life very seriously was my town Koi Cove! It was going to have a whole adorable pirate history theme to it and I worked so hard on it. But it was sadly a download copy and the 3ds with it broke. ; ; So I had again stopped playing for some time until recently when I picked up my new ACNL 3ds which already had a copy on it.

Now I'm the happy mayor of Cloverly! <3

My first town was Mooville about ten years ago in WW. In my defense, I was eleven, and I just . . . really loved cows for some reason.

Back