• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you spend the most time doing on Animal Crossing?

Depends on what needs to get done, I suppose. Recently I've been talking to villagers and writing a ton of letters because I'm interested in getting pictures. A few weeks ago, though, I re-did all my paths. Then I had to change up some landscaping. I have a feeling that decorating my house will be next.

Cleaning up and organising my items recently. I have 2 towns and 8 characters, and I'm (foolishly) working on getting the items catalogued by all 8 of them. It's a mind-numbing process.

Mostly home decorating. It's my favorite thing to do in Animal Crossing. <3 If I'm not putting a room together piece by piece, I'm rearranging the furniture and replacing some things that might look better. There's always room for improvement to me.

Shopping, customising, talking to villagers to boost friendship levels.

I've gotten out of the habit of playing on any consistent basis, but when I do fire up my town, my time is mostly devoted to watering and rearranging flowers in an effort to grow more hybrids; chatting with the villagers to keep'em happy; and trying to reorganize all of the items scattered all over my town so that I can keep track of everything by set, series, etc....

at this point, I'm mostly working on landscaping stuff... a pretty good chunk of my town is covered in "plain cloth" tiles. :p blue ones are covering areas I don't want villagers moving into, and I'm using yellow to mark where I'm thinking about putting paths. eventually, I'll put down green ones for potential PWP locations.

Currently I'm just focusing on Landscaping, which is fun except when realize that the bridge I just finished building is one space higher than it should be and I have to tear it down to rebuild it.

Landscaping and house decorating. My poor neighbors haven't seen me too much. But it'll be worth it, I hope!

I do lots of things, but I think the thing that consumes most of my time is landscaping and talking to my villagers~

I spend the most time anxiously saving, ngl. Apart from that though, I run errands and do everything I need to do for the day. Like getting my new emotion from Shrunk, checking Nook's and Timmy and Tommy's store and lastly the ables. Then I usually save and quit. I don't really spend that much time talking to my villagers anymore to be honest, because I pretty much already know what most of them are going to say. Perhaps i'm burnt out though. I remember i'd spend hours and hours just talking to my villagers. If Timmy and Tommy's has some new bushes that I need i'll probably spend some time planting them, or planning out my next PWP.

Gardening. I enjoy gardening in real life so my favourite thing in Animal Crossing is growing hybrids and collecting all the fruit.

Not much, just digging fossils and talking to villagers. I have all fish, deep sea creatures and fossils and almost every bug except the tarantula and scorpion, no idea of how to catch them x.x

Last edited:
Back