What do you spend the most time doing on Animal Crossing?

I'm always moving flowers & watering them. I'm also always trying to get all the badges
Right now I'm working on getting 100mil!
I have around 40mil now. I'm close!

Redecorating that darn right room, again... It's like it's cursed to never be something I'd like. Everything I try just looks awful (while I love the look of all my other rooms). The one time I created something I liked it was Undertale themed and I lost interest in Undertale immediately after. XD

Talking to Villagers, and working on making money, Sometimes moving stuff around in my House

Right now, I'm not doing much. I'm still waiting for all my unwanted villagers to move out so I can move in my dreamies. So at the moment, I only do my dailies: water my breeding pairs, shop, and do initiatives that aren't out of my way or time consuming. Once everyone is moved in, I expect I'll be doing A LOT of landscaping :)

Landscaping and decorating houses. If when during a normal day, buying items off Emporium/Able Sisters/Kicks and donating fossils (and getting tired of Blather's dialogue) spends the most of my playing time.

Recently I've been trying to sort out my house. I think it varies on what my current goals are. Back in November/December I was focused on town works projects and bonding with my neighbors~

Usually trying to organize my flowers... It's not getting anywhere. I also like to visit my villagers!

I love shopping for my home, redecorating it, rearranging it and searching for food and bathroom items specifically. I also spend time with villagers and water my flowers. They cover my town.

Landscaping, decorating rooms, arranging flowers, buying stuff off Emporium/Able Sisters and talking to my villagers at least once every time I play.

Right now I spend my time trying to get 100% approval so I can start PWPs. At this moment, I'm on Wild World and placing paths to get a perfect town.

I spend quite a lot of time talking to villagers, visiting dream towns, visiting the island to catch bugs and fish, and trying to get pwp suggestions!

Back