• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you spend the most time doing on Animal Crossing?

I'm normally trying to pay off all of this debt on my two-bit house.

I usually spend the day buying items and trying to clean up my town and storage. I try to go through all of my tons and tons of items, plant trees and flowers, and plot places for public work projects.

Organizing flowers (its not going very well lol) and fishing.

Trading. Seriously that's all I do now! I trade with the kind peeps on here :3

I spend the most time shopping and cleaning up my town, and bug hunting on the island to help pay off my house loans.

Digging for fossils to complete my museum collection, buying stuff, sorting through my junk, catching bugs on the island.

I mostly chat with the villagers, though most of the time is actually spent trying to find them. >_<
Though right now I am spending most of my time trying to get all of the kiddie furniture as it's my favourite set plus I need to pay off my entire loan.

i'm still working on my town design, paths, flower hybridization and such, even after 3 years playing. sometimes that feels tedious, but others it's quite a bice way to pass playing time, planning and building and making changes on a large scale. i like not sticking to one direction.

believe it or not, fishing. i fish a lot for bells and that's basically what i spend the most time doing in all animal crossing games, even in new leaf.

I try to get on in the evening, just before the shops close on main street because I'm designing and landscaping my town right now. And then go and get some beetles at the island.

But I really need to move around all my flowers, organize them, breed them, then lay them out around town again, but not haphazardly like they are right now.

Honestly my focus is always just on villagers. I like meeting villagers and talking to villagers

I would spend most of my time playing ACNL is landscaping and talking to villagers.

earning bells, trading/buying villagers, aiming to get all of the items from the catalog. i'm almost done with decorating my town but i also need to get more projects, saplings and bamboo shoots

I like to think I spread my time evenly, but I've probably spent the most time writing letters or arguing with Isabelle about where to put a PWP.

I like to think I spread my time evenly, but I've probably spent the most time writing letters or arguing with Isabelle about where to put a PWP.

Isabelle: "I think this is too close to a rock to build a fire hydrant. We need plenty of room!"

(the rock is 5 or more spots away from where I want the fire hydrant to be)

Me: "WTF, Isabelle?! I'm the mayor here, not you!"

Landscaping and looking for fossils.

Oh, my, the most time? Collecting and dealing with all the mayor's "stuff", talking with, doing errands for and writing to villagers, keeping flowers somewhat under control, watering for maximum grass growth, fishing, shopping, selling below suggested retail value at the flea market...the mayor is a very busy guy...Gahahaha!

Back