• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What time do you usually go to bed?

Hmm...
I usually like to sleep at 9-10 p.m. :3
If not... then when I'm tired.

Last edited:
usually around 10ish but it depends if i have homework or not
if i do around1am

i used to stay up all night with no problem but now i find it hard to stay up after 11.

12 am on school nights & whenever on weekends

Last edited:
usually i try to go to bed at 10 no matter what but sometimes i drift over that on weekends. Especially since we're on break and sun and moon came out, sleep schedule's been out of wack. stay up till 1 and play pokemon, then wake up really early and play pokemon...

I'm still up now and that's pretty unusual for me~I try to keep a more consistent schedule for my dog's sake.

on school days i usually go to sleep between 12am and 1am,
but i go to sleep whenever i feel like it on the weekends

It varies. Last night I went to bed at 7am. Most nights it's between 10pm-3am.

Around 11 PM to 2 AM on regular days. 3 AM-5 AM on days before an exam.

lately between 3-4 but the other night i had a paper due the next day and stayed up till 5:30, i'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule to 12-1 since winter break is coming up

Usually 2-3 but I don't really sleep anymore at all during the week. Then weekends I go to bed at like 9 lol.

Back