• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL: Welcome Amiibo Sprites! (All sprites available, updated Medli)

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Using the power of paint.net, I have created the remaining, villager sprites for the Welcome Amiibo update. I hope you all like them! I do not own these sprites, although I did create these by using pre-made sprites! The original owner and creator of these sprites is known as "hoeass".

UPDATE: MEDLI 2.0 (BETTER MEDLI) HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LOZ SPRITES.

Wolf Link WIP.gif W. Link medli wip.gif Medli medli wip2.0.gif Medli 2.0 Epona WIP.gif Epona Ganon wip.gif Ganon
Inkwell.gif Inkwell Cece.gif Cece Viche.gif Viche

Fueki.gifFueki

hoeass' Sprites

Fan-made Sanrio Sprites

You can also find these sprites in the Museum, here.
I own no rights to these sprites or the characters, I'm just a desperate fan <3

Please let me know if you find a villager without a Sprite and want one. (Please PM me or VM me since I do not check this thread often. Sorry!)

If you'd like to try something similar to photoshop for free, try paint.net! That's what I use to make these sprites, it's great, and free and I love it!

Last edited:
Ahh these are cute :) did you do chai too?

Nope, just the LoZ characters. The Sanrio characters were all done by someone else, and the link to a page for them is in the first post. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Epona may be up very soon. I can't sleep, so I may be awake for a while with nothing to do.

Nope, just the LoZ characters. The Sanrio characters were all done by someone else, and the link to a page for them is in the first post. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Epona may be up very soon. I can't sleep, so I may be awake for a while with nothing to do.

Would you mind if I use them in future sigs? I'll credit you on my thread and link your post too ^^

Would you mind if I use them in future sigs? I'll credit you on my thread and link your post too ^^

Don't even worry about it, and of course I don't mind, silly! I posted them so everyone could use them! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I'm not the only one who wanted these sprites, I did this for the whole community lol

Don't even worry about it, and of course I don't mind, silly! I posted them so everyone could use them! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I'm not the only one who wanted these sprites, I did this for the whole community lol

You sure are helping me a ton ^^ ty haha :blush:

You sure are helping me a ton ^^ ty haha :blush:

And thank you as well! I love the positive feedback, and I'm glad to know that people are going to enjoy these, and that I'm helping, If only a little!

Thank you so much for doing these, when I update my second towns sig they will come in handy :3. You've done an amazing job ^^.

Thank you so much for doing these, when I update my second towns sig they will come in handy :3. You've done an amazing job ^^.

Tyvm! I'm just so overjoyed that people like them! Hopefully we'll have every villager sprite available to everyone, and please feel free to share and use them however you want! :)

Thank you all very much, I'm very happy that these sprites turned out so well!

Thank you for the links....I had no idea these existed and now I have all of the elephant ones - now I just need to learn how to do a sig :)

Thank you for the links....I had no idea these existed and now I have all of the elephant ones - now I just need to learn how to do a sig :)

Of course, and making a signature can be very easy! I recommend looking for someone in the Museum Shops who does signatures!

If you wanna buy one and need some BTB, lemme kno ;) lol

Of course, and making a signature can be very easy! I recommend looking for someone in the Museum Shops who does signatures!

If you wanna buy one and need some BTB, lemme kno ;) lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, but if you wanna make it yourself, I recommend downloading "paint.net" it's similar to photoshop, but it's free! It's what I use to make my own sigs sometimes, as well as these sprites I posted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Google search isn't awesome with paint.net, so click here if you're interested in it!

Update bump, Inkwell is here. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to attempt Cece and Viche tonight. They'll likely be the most challenging. They have a lot of detail, so wish me luck guys lol.

Back