ACNL: Welcome Amiibo Sprites! (All sprites available, updated Medli)

Do you know where I could get Sprocket, the robot ostrich's sprite? If you made one can I use it? I already have Ribbot and now for the second robot :D

Last edited:
I just found these and they are great! Really nice work! Will have to sub, bc I plan on maybe starting up sigs again and I know a lot of people are all over Wolf Link, understandably. LOL

Thanks so much!

Do you know where I could get Sprocket, the robot ostrich's sprite? If you made one can I use it? I already have Ribbot and now for the second robot :D

I know this is late, but in case you still haven't found it yet, Sprocket it also on the original Hoeass page for all the sprites under the "Ostrich" tag (make sure you translate the page), but here he is as well:
hertz.gif

I just wanted to say thank you for making these! It makes me so happy that the Animal Crossing community is so talented.

I just wanted to say thank you for making these! It makes me so happy that the Animal Crossing community is so talented.

Thank you so very much for the kind words! Maybe one day somebody can make even better sprites for the characters, but I'm just so glad that so many people are enjoying these as much as I am :blush:

I know this is late, but in case you still haven't found it yet, Sprocket it also on the original Hoeass page for all the sprites under the "Ostrich" tag (make sure you translate the page), but here he is as well:
hertz.gif

Thanks for telling me for a while my internet was down so I wasn't able to search for it myself but now it's Fixed! *finally* i'm almost down making my signature for TBTF and now I have sprocket I can finish it!

Last edited:
I don't really have the time or mental capacity to return here often, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has left such wonderful feedback and I want to also thank you all for enjoying the sprites! I LOVE doing nice things, it makes me feel great, especially when I know people are happy. Thank you all for doing me this favor. :blush:

What about felyne's sprite?
Hi friend, if you click on this link, someone has already made the sprite for Felyne! This will take you to a tumblr page, click on the tab that says villagers and scroll on down to the "Cats" he's at the bottom of the cat list. Let me know if you have an issue finding him on there. Thanks!

Hi friend, if you click on this link, someone has already made the sprite for Felyne! This will take you to a tumblr page, click on the tab that says villagers and scroll on down to the "Cats" he's at the bottom of the cat list. Let me know if you have an issue finding him on there. Thanks!

Thanks! Now I can finally make my signature 😂

Back