Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.6% (251) +
I'll pay 10 TBT for all of them, if that's okay. I can pick up or accept a deliver, does not matter to me! Thank you :)

Shutting my town down while I prepare to sleep. Will be looking for these again tomorrow!

What is oak sapling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pray you are looking for sapling or cedar sapling the I can sell you 9

What is oak sapling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pray you are looking for sapling or cedar sapling the I can sell you 9

I'm sorry I was away for a while, yes it's the "sapling"! I'll gladly buy them off of you, and you have 2 white violets I can buy off of you, I'd appreciate it!

Oak is just a regular sapling c:

Ah, I see, thank you very much ^^ I thought they have added some new gardens stuff XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I was away for a while, yes it's the "sapling"! I'll gladly buy them off of you, and you have 2 white violets I can buy off of you, I'd appreciate it!

I do/:) I have quite a lot of normal flowers you can take them for free.

Ah, I see, thank you very much ^^ I thought they have added some new gardens stuff XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do/:) I have quite a lot of normal flowers you can take them for free.

Okay, no more distractions for me now! My town or yours? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry so much for the delay btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still need the trees, and 2 white violets for my town! I'm impatient, and Lucia just went offline. I'll send her some bells anyways. Please let me know if you can sell me these 9 saplings and 2 white violets!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol don't hate me

Hello, sorry for the waiting. It is up to you. I a, fine with whichever you perfer. I will check back often.

Hello, sorry for the waiting. It is up to you. I a, fine with whichever you perfer. I will check back often.

Oh, sorry for tryna move on without ya. I'm awful lol. Can you come over so I can end?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't blame you at all, I'm just impatient right now, cuz I gotta fix my in game date haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back