• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Art Shop (FULL) *sale

riummi

El Psy Congroo
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Mother's Day Carnation
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (56) +
--------------- Half off Sale is ongoing and will end on the 27 th-------------

i need money to buy my friends presents c: any help would be much appreciated - also in case anyone was confused, only orders(or those waitlisted + order) made on the 20th-27th get the 50% off​

Info
- PST time
- girl charas only
- pay afterwards please~
- rlc payments made through paypal only (I'll pm you my email)
- rlc takes priority

CxkcdHR.jpg

Price
- 5 usd --> 2.50 usd
- 600 tbt --> 300 tbt

//final will be cleaner and better (i rushed lmao)
GiAe8au.png

Price
- 6 usd --> 3 usd*
- 700 tbt --> 350 tbt*

Slots
1. Samansu (2/8 done)
2. esweeny (d)
3. Kaaww (w)
4. Tensu (s)

Waitlist (FULL)
Nightmares
pandapples
Venice
Dogemon
Jint (2/3s, 1d)
Daddie
Yonkorin
tearexia

s = sketching | nys = not yet started | d = done
55BADwF.jpg

wpzLsvK.jpg

mvoLce1.png

Last edited:
DANGITY DANG
well um,, ill just leave this here if you have a waiting list for tbt::

lesGRXP.jpg

AfTec5T.jpg

D0iWmyV.jpg

((the eyes are actually like a rose gold ahhh))
thank you for considering!!

Last edited:
QhhtXoZ.png

lmk if the buttons or other details are diff colors :eek:

Last edited:
Ah so cute!! >w< Maybe them for rlc? They're not technically female but its a more feminine character, I hope that's okay! ;-; If you accept please draw them wearing the outfit in the first example (overalls). Thank you for considering! c:

Last edited:
thanks for being so patient! PU: elov
isPDJx5.png

I'm finally off break so I'll be getting more into drawing for the next two weeks. A half off Christmas sale will begin on the 20th so look forward to it c:

Last edited:
hi riummi!
i'll keep my eyes open for that ;)

thanks for being so patient! PU: elov
isPDJx5.png

I'm finally off break so I'll be getting more into drawing for the next two weeks. A half off Christmas sale will begin on the 20th so look forward to it c:

Ah I love it! Thank you so much! c: Payment sent~

Ah! These are so cute! <3

I have 2 questions for you...

1) Are you willing to do more that 1 per person?
2) Is there a limit to how many you will do for per person?

I have 8 female OCs I would love to have done, but I understand if you don't want to do that many. I would be paying in RLC.

~Let me know! <3

hi friend how about her for 500 tbt? ok but no one wants to draw her and i'm not sure why like is it bc she's cheeb or she's hard to draw

and if the spots are full S O Z i'll wait until the next one

Ah! These are so cute! <3

I have 2 questions for you...

1) Are you willing to do more that 1 per person?
2) Is there a limit to how many you will do for per person?

I have 8 female OCs I would love to have done, but I understand if you don't want to do that many. I would be paying in RLC.

~Let me know! <3

There's no limit to how many I can do per person! (i have a lot of gifts to buy lol) I'll only draw 1 character per drawing so no couple or group ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi friend how about her for 500 tbt? ok but no one wants to draw her and i'm not sure why like is it bc she's cheeb or she's hard to draw

and if the spots are full S O Z i'll wait until the next one
the ych chibi is actually 600 tbt~ lemme know if you still want a slot though

There's no limit to how many I can do per person! (i have a lot of gifts to buy lol) I'll only draw 1 character per drawing so no couple or group ones.

Ok then! ^-^ Here are my girls! <3

Just click into each for more refs, and let me know if you have any questions! That will be $40 right?

Ok then! ^-^ Here are my girls! <3

Just click into each for more refs, and let me know if you have any questions! That will be $40 right?

omg they're so cute ;; yup $40 - please send the payment afterwards! (I'll probably ask that you split it so I'll do 4 characters first and then ask that you pay 20$ so on so forth if that's ok with you~)

omg they're so cute ;; yup $40 - please send the payment afterwards! (I'll probably ask that you split it so I'll do 4 characters first and then ask that you pay 20$ so on so forth if that's ok with you~)

Heehee! Thank you! <3 Sounds good to me! Looking forward to it! ^-^

Back