• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling bloo's cycling → rosie is in boxes!

BlooBelle

Bells
Switch
5480-2641-4432
Feedback
100% (42) +
So, hi! I used to have a cycling thread. I left the forums and it died. Now I'm back and ready to cycle again! I felt guilty having my spare copy of the game just lying around doing nothing so starting up another cycling town seemed like the right to do.

This is just a basic cycling thread- I don't have any amiibos or amiibo cards so I'll be doing it the old fashioned way. Lurkers are welcome, and villagers that have lurkers will be held onto for about a day. All villagers should be original, but if they aren't I'll let you know.

If there are no lurkers, tier 5, 6 and some tier 4 villagers will be autovoided. Otherwise, villagers will be held onto for a few hours before I cycle them out.

Now that that's all been said, enjoy! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I don't bite. c:

JLCOsey.png

-CURRENTLY AVAILABLE-

Rosie is in boxes for 30 TBT!

JLCOsey.png
These prices are not set in stone. I'm willing to negotiate based on how much you're able to pay.
TBT only, please!
Villager Popularity List

TIER ONE:: 30 tbt
TIER TWO:: 20 tbt
TIER THREE:: 10 tbt
TIER FOUR:: 0 tbt
TIER FIVE:: 0 tbt
TIER SIX:: 0 tbt

Rosie (tier 1)
Ankha (tier 1) (reserved)
Marina (tier 1)
Pashmina (tier 3)
Static (tier 4)
Tucker (tier 5)
Iggly (tier 6)
Eunice (tier 6)
Hans (tier 6)

Ramune- Lucky, Rosie
GreatUsername- Lyman, Yuka
Sukibri- O'Hare
brooklynd87- Chester

Last edited:
Renee and Cally have both been voided.

Bam is now in boxes! I'm looking for 50 tbt for him. I'll hold onto him until midnight-ish eastern standard time. c:

Which tier is Whitney ? I don't think I can afford her, but she fits in with my town vibe :v

awe nevermind XD

Last edited:
Ugh, I double posted. Sorry about that.

Which tier is Whitney ? I don't think I can afford her, but she fits in with my town vibe :v

She's tier 1! I'm asking for 100 tbt for her but I'm willing to negotiate.

Last edited:
Bam was (unfortunately) voided and Daisy has moved in!

Canberra is in boxes! I'm going to bed for the night, I'll probably be back at around 3pm est tomorrow. :>

It's okay! But that's a good idea haha :) Can I please have her then? I'm available now if you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, I forgot I had ten villagers lol! But thank you anyways! :)

It's okay! But that's a good idea haha :) Can I please have her then? I'm available now if you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, I forgot I had ten villagers lol! But thank you anyways! :)

aha, that's fine! No problem. c:

Canberra was voided and Daisy is now in boxes. I'll hold onto her for a little bit before she's moved out.

So uh... my last reply isn't showing up, which is weird. But just to reiterate, Canberra was voided, Daisy is in boxes and Coach moved in. Daisy would've been voided by now if my last post wasn't missing. (Can any of you guys see it? Halp.)

Daisy will be voided in half an hour if she isn't taken since I don't have access to my 3ds atm. :>

Hello, guys! Sorry for not being able to get back on yesterday. I ended up getting home later than I thought I would. >_<

Anyways, Whitney is leaving! She'll be 100 btb.

Bumping again! I really, really don't want to void a tier one villager. :L
It says this in the main post but I'm willing to be flexible with payment if you can't pay the 100 btb.

I'd like to adopt Whitney but I don't have 100 btb >_< Would you trade her for some extra hybrids and tbt?

I'd like to adopt Whitney but I don't have 100 btb >_< Would you trade her for some extra hybrids and tbt?
That would be perfect! Would you be able to do the hybrids tomorrow, though? They'd have to go to my main town and I don't feel like doing a big trade atm. >_<

Back