• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm DONE!

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I'm putting this in writing because if I don't, I'm afraid I won't stop.

I declare that after countless amiibo cards, 2 figurines, preorder of 3 Welcome Amiibo packs and 1 Sanrio pack....I am done buying amiibo stuff! That will be my official early new year resolution!

Well...unless I don't get cards I want from the Welcome Amiibo packs.
But other than that...

Me too. I bought quite a few amiibos from Amazon. I'm hoping my family buys me a few packs of the Welcome Amiibos for Christmas, because I can't spend anymore.

Literal truth LOL after I buy my welcome amiibo cards and the Sanrio cards I can't buy any more cause I've already spent way too much on series 1-4.

Unless they decide to release more cards. Then I'll probably buy those too. ugh

I feel you. I think after I get a few more amiibo figures, Fauna's amiibo card, and the Sanrio cards, I'm done for good. I need to curb this addiction lol.

When I finished Series 1 to 4 said yeah no more cards. I knew about the Sanrio cards but didn't know about the 50 more villager cards. I'm buying some but not sure if I'll collect the whole set. It's getting to be too much.

And no to more cards after the new 50 villagers cards. It's a lot of stress trading and waiting to get a message back that they arrived okay.

When I finished Series 1 to 4 said yeah no more cards. I knew about the Sanrio cards but didn't know about the 50 more villager cards. I'm buying some but not sure if I'll collect the whole set. It's getting to be too much.

And no to more cards after the new 50 villagers cards. It's a lot of stress trading and waiting to get a message back that they arrived okay.

To be honest I'll just find the welcome amiibo cards I want from trades hopefully if they aren't I the packs I ordered. Many of the villagers I want from that set are in my town. I just like the idea of having their cards

Ok I'm coping with this promise I've made by now trading amiibo cards to get ones I want. Feels much better than wanting to buy them haha

Ok pre-ordered 2 more welcome amiibo packs. Now I'm done.

The price varie with each series. What is their original MSRP and do they ever go on sale? I have a lot of boring and ugly villagers in my town.

The price varie with each series. What is their original MSRP and do they ever go on sale? I have a lot of boring and ugly villagers in my town.

Well I'm not buying series 1-4 anymore. I have enough of a stack where I can do trades now.

Does series 1 through 4 contain all 333 villagers? I really want Ankha the sphinx cat.

It does. If you are buying from stores they mostly carry 1-2...sometimes a few packs of 3. I never saw 4 so I don't have any 4...yet. that's why I'm trading. I'm gonna have some soon.

Yeah...I'm done too. I really can't afford an expensive habit like buying Amiibo cards. I'm just waiting for the Sanrio cards to arrive and that's pretty much it. And depending on how much the Welcome Amiibo cards are, I might be able to get a pack once in a while too. x.X

It does. If you are buying from stores they mostly carry 1-2...sometimes a few packs of 3. I never saw 4 so I don't have any 4...yet. that's why I'm trading. I'm gonna have some soon.

How exactly do you trade since it a physical card?

How exactly do you trade since it a physical card?

People mail them to each other :)

I only buy amiibo packs when I find them for lower than $6 a pack. A few stores carry them for $4. I also ordered the Sanrio cards from GAME, and from ebay, but I'm getting suspicious about those ebay cards arriving.

all im getting for christmas is pack of amiibo cards and an nfc reader hahah

People mail them to each other :)

I only buy amiibo packs when I find them for lower than $6 a pack. A few stores carry them for $4. I also ordered the Sanrio cards from GAME, and from ebay, but I'm getting suspicious about those ebay cards arriving.

Do you think they go on sale today cause it Black Thursday?

I bought the sanrio cards, only because I was sure i'd get all the villagers I wanted since the UK edition comes with 6 cards and i've purchased the Callie and Marie amiibo for their villagers. I'm on the fence about purchasing the welcome amiibo though because there's 50 and you only get three in each pack, so it's not guaranteed you'll get the villager you want unfortunately. Also, I don't really wanna spend a fortune on amiibo tbh.

If you are looking for specific villagers, then it makes no sense to buy packs. It is much more cost effective and less stress to just head to ebay (or some other site) and buy the single of the card you want.

If you are like me and put off on getting everything, and now have decided that I need it all, then you are pretty much hosed. As previously stated, series 1 cards are found everywhere, series 2-3 are found at certain places, and I have yet to find series 4 in a store. Trading is very hit or miss, as usually everyone has what I need, but I have nothing that they need. And for some reason boxes are very hard to find of the cards (I am used to trading cards, where I can just go to ebay and buy sealed boxes of the cards - and have better odds of getting complete sets). Or even people selling full sets of the cards (that are the US version).

Hopefully the Welcome cards will be easier to find and complete!!

Back