Do you get sick of dreamies?/ having the same villagers?

I adopted Pekoe on a whim last year and while she's really cute and I considered her a dreamie, I've never really interacted with her that much and I'm thinking about replacing her with another Sanrio villager. It's sad because I was so happy when I got her last year and now I'm caught between feeling attached to her and feeling like I need a change because of the new cards. :(

i don't but i guess that's kinda weird since they're just the same old villagers lol but i love them so

It does get old visiting dream addresses where everyone has all the same lineup of tier 1 villagers...

Anyway...

Although I do get attached to my villagers, there are a couple I wouldn't mind switching out for some variety. I have all girls and one boy, and two of my girls are koalas. Need more diversity!

I'm honestly still discovering who my dreamies are, but there are certain villagers that once I obtain, I find it difficult to let go of. Francine is one of them.

Not really. I get very attatched to most of my villagers, even non-dreamies, so I have a hard time moving anyone out from my town. >_<

On the plus side I have a second copy of the game so I plan on transferring some villagers (namely Mira) there once they ping me.

I've had the same 10 villagers in my main town. It was started on release date. Miss Lolly and some villagers that I had in other AC moved in. It's where I most happy.

In my other towns I do let some villager go. It's nice to meet new villagers. With my newest town I'm going to let them come and go. Right now it's stuck on a date but I'm hoping to get back to see who moved. There are limited flowers, PWP and trees while the players look for the scorpion/tarantula. Once that's done I can start building the town and meet new villagers.

Well, once in a blue moon. I love all my dream villagers to death. Puts a smile on my face whenever I see them. :)

:Y I didn't really have villagers I was really dying for in the 1st place. I guess I'm kind of getting tired of Ruby, though.

I'm not sure... at the moment I am not tired of the ones I've had, but I've only had them a year and so maybe at some point I will tire of them? I have one spot open and I don't even know which villager to get next...

I don't really have dreamies or care about tiers, so I let villagers come and go as they ping. I get a lot of villagers from streetpass so it's interesting to see which random ones I like or don't like.

Last edited:
sometimes, but I keep them anyway because plotting a new villager is such a hassle.

It's easier now with that villagers don't move on paths. I covered my whole town in them albeit a few "lots" where I want people to move. Once I have 10 villagers good I'll start removing them all.

I like seeing different villagers but at the end of the day, all the personality types are gonna say and do the same things so I feel you might as well pick the one(s) of each type that you like personally. I think we all have villagers we'd never want in our towns either, so I like having a town full of villagers I like. I don't think I'd get tired of it simply because you genuinely like all the villagers you have but that's definitely not to say I've booted some villagers I thought I'd have forever one way or another. I didn't used to think much of a Merengue but I've had her a couple times and she's probably my favorite normal now, but I've also loved Mitzi and Margie as normals but I'm not sure if I'd keep them around now...

One word, No! I love my villagers and have no plans of getting rid of them. I have four towns three of which villagers are permanent. The fourth town I may incorporate some Welcome Amiibo villagers such as Tomato!

I just do it, if i'm really not feeling a villager I tend to find it much easier if I don't think too much about it and just give them the boot. I find that I can be really attached to a villager but when the time does come for them to be in boxes, I find that I don't really miss them. Some of my villagers I do get sick of Ruby or Chief but tbh, i'm not really fond of any other villagers in game with the same personality since the dialogue is pretty much the same. I'll always have the same jock though, I find I don't get bored with the jock personality as easily.

I never got sick of the villagers which I like.

The only ones which I let move out are Vladimir, Anchovy, Katt, Jambette, Hamphrey, Biskit, Wendy, etc.

I don't really hated them, it's just that they don't fitted the theme which I was looking for.

Back