• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Welcome Amiibo Villager Sprites available here! (All sprites available, Medli update)

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Using the power of paint.net, I have created the remaining, villager sprites for the Welcome Amiibo update. I hope you all like them! I do not own these sprites, although I did create these by using pre-made sprites! The original owner and creator of these sprites is known as "hoeass".

IN ADDITION TO THE FIRST MEDLI SPRITE, I HAVE ADDED A MEDLI 2.0 (BETTER MEDLI).

Ganon wip.gifGanonEpona WIP.gifEponamedli wip.gifMedli medli wip2.0.gif Medli 2.0Wolf Link WIP.gifW.Link
Viche.gifVicheCece.gifCeceInkwell.gifInkwell
Fueki.gifFueki

hoeass' Sprites

Fan-made Sanrio Sprites (I did not make the Sanrio Sprites)

I own no rights to these sprites or the characters, I'm just a desperate fan <3

Please let me know if you find a villager without a Sprite and want one.
If you'd like to try something similar to photoshop for free, try paint.net! That's what I use to make these sprites, it's great, and free and I love it!

Last edited:
Looks great! Did you make it pixel by pixel??

Yes, the parts that I did myself. I used a paint program, and it has some serious zooming abilities! Like I said though, I didn't do the beak, or the outline. The outline would have probably been the hardest part, since I wouldn't be sure what pose to give her, so I redid a premade sprite lol. I think the programs name is "Paint.net" it's a free download, and not some scam either. It's similar to photoshop.

Update bump, I have created and added a Wolf Link sprite to this post. I think it turned out better than Medli. I'm having fun with these, so I'll work on an Epona too. Hope you guys like them. Again, I do not own anything. Not the sprites, or the characters themselves. I simply "re-make" already made sprites into the new characters, since no one has done them yet. Thank you.

Please see the first post for the sprites I have available. They are all free, of course. I'm doing this for myself and the community.

Just an update bump! I have completed every Sprite-less villager I could think of. Hope everyone likes them. It was fun putting them together, kind of like puzzles! :)

Hey there! The link for the Sanrio sprites isn't working and I was wondering if it was due to a change in tumblr username? I'd really love to use them to update 'my town' on my tumblr profile!

Back