• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ugliest Villagers / Villager Roasting Thread

JustAWeavile

Unapologetic Animal Crossing Anarchist
Bells
Switch
1288-0507-1412
So I just had a conversation with a friend on this and I'd love to see what people think on this topic.
Don't get offended if you like a villager on here
Feel free to share memes
I personally think Canberra is one mean looking koala with those angry eyebrows. And Jambette looks like pepe the frog

I absoloutely cannot stand Alfonso. I think it's his color scheme that makes me dislike him so much... it just looks gross.
Also, Barold. Enough said. :p

I don't want to be mean, but I'd have to pick Harry. At first I thought it was Limberg, but then Harry moved in my town two days ago... My mind has now changed.. Harry just reminds me of a perverted slob. D: I'm sorry!!! I can't post links since I'm new.. but google him.. Eep.

Ah, I quite like Rilla :) she's the least popular of the Sanrio villagers I know, but I find her quite pretty :)

As for ugly villagers, to me Gloria is just awful. Rodney too. Hamsters and ducks aren't my favourite anyway but those two....not for me

Barold is disgusting, and looks like some pervy old man, ugh! I hate Tabby too, her face is so irritating... I kinda bullied her in my old town. I gave her embarrassing greetings and catchphrases, then I would beat her with my net until she cried. Awful I know :blush:

Oh my gosh, found some old screenshots!

IMG_2665.JPG
IMG_2666.JPG
IMG_2664.JPG

I hate Elise. Elise just looks weird with that lip-stick on and how big it is. :/

Kidd. He's an annoying, creepy, anarchist goat who could possibly be gay. I'd go on, but I've ranted enough about him on other threads.

I hate Peewee because he took a spot near the river in my old town, thus making it impossible to build a 3rd bridge, and wouldn't move out. Actually, I don't like gorillas in general, but Peewee is the worst one.

Oh wait this was supposed to be about ugly villagers right? Well he is also ugly!

Marshal is a gross edge-lord squirrel and doesn't deserve any of the attention he gets.

Not a fan of Coco. Although I can see how she's appealing to some people, I just can't stand her. I've had her in 3 out of the 4 AC games. :/

Barold is disgusting, and looks like some pervy old man, ugh! I hate Tabby too, her face is so irritating... I kinda bullied her in my old town. I gave her embarrassing greetings and catchphrases, then I would beat her with my net until she cried. Awful I know :blush:

Oh my gosh, found some old screenshots!

Omg this made me laugh 😂😂😂

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Elise. Elise just looks weird with that lip-stick on and how big it is. :/

Ew she looks like an ugly hipster.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just no please, I dislike villagers too. But just no

No thanks. I'll post what I please :)

I don't find correct hating a villager just because of their appearance, the blame should be put in the artist who drew them like that.
Which make me reminds of Jessica Rabbit's "I'm not a bad girl, I'm just drawn like that!" or something like it.

I would not bully villagers just because I don't like them.

Instead I would just them move out like I did to Frobert, Jambette, Katt and a few others.

I personally don't like Coco, Stitches and Pietro designs.
Their personalities are not a problem, just not the kind of design which I want for a town.

Ugh where to begin? Paula, Katt, Tabby, Rasher, Spork, all gorillas, all monkeys, all chickens, Barold, Monique, Rodeo, Diva, Jambette, Kyle, Cobb...the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Jambette. She terrifies me. Oh, sweet dreams?
tumblr_inline_o2tzorJGEr1qmthie_500.gif
And I know this one is off topic but I had to show you guys?
b4857cea2f04ab4ae280730fe84d6e9b.jpg
I just hate those damn non-dreamie villagers that won't move.

Last edited:
Back