• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager/s changed your opinion on their species in general?

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I never really liked the cows or bulls, but Norma (Isako) is such a nice cow! I really like her!

Last edited:
I guess Blanche changed my opinion on ostriches :3 She's quite pretty and her house is nice.

Same. I'm not really a fan of cows, but I like Norma the first time I saw her in-game! She's kinda like the Merengue or Tia of cows to me.

I never actually disliked them, but I tended to overlook the pigs in the series. Then I met the bae, Truffles... <3.

I never actually disliked them, but I tended to overlook the pigs in the series. Then I met the bae, Truffles... <3.

I like quite a few pigs! Gala, Lucy, Agnes. Maggie looks nice too

I love the cows and chickens.

I used to dislike the kangaroos, until Sylvia moved in one of my towns. She is just so cute. Later I had Marcie randomly move in. She's also adorable. I've seen the others in dream towns, and there's not a single one I don't like.

Merengue is the only rhino that I really found cute. And I never considered having an ostrich neighbor until seeing Blanche and Flora.

Not really? I have my favorites, and my dislikes for each species. There is no particular species that I dislike or refuse to have.

Pashmina changed my view on the goats. I guess I sort of kind of didn't mind Nan, but when I had Pashmina in one of my old towns I absolutely adored her, and she's still one of my favorites to this day. I suppose I still don't like any of the other goats though... ;^;

Pashmina changed my view on the goats. I guess I sort of kind of didn't mind Nan, but when I had Pashmina in one of my old towns I absolutely adored her, and she's still one of my favorites to this day. I suppose I still don't like any of the other goats though... ;^;

I love Nan and Chevre. Lucky enough to have Nan's amiibo. But yeah Pashmina is awesome as well.

I wasn't a big fan of the octopi until I got zucker. Then I realized theyre the cutest and got marina and octavian in my first town lol

Back