What is your town flag?

My town flag is just some stars, which is unfitting since my town name is Lavender. I guess I'm just using the stars until I can make or get someone to make a better one.

Mine is a little sunset seascape with a sailboat on the water that I made one day when I was bored and felt like experimenting. Think I might change it to something more fitting for my town name.

Mine is an ugly Leaf in a white circle with a weird star and then the background around the circle is purple. I made it when I first got the game and I've been thinking of changing it but IDK what to change it to...so yes.

It's sad... I still haven't gotten around to designing a flag, haha. Mine is still the default tree.

Zebilage- Savannah portrait
Purely- the 3 purple hybrid flower saying purely
Trilogy - for now it's the regular tree I really need to changed it but I'm lazy

Just the town Beetle. I don't know how to design my own design or how to get other people design. My flag is very lame.

The flag of Zeeland, the Netherlands. I just really like the symbolism considering the history of the province: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Zeeland
My town is named after the American state of Virginia. Yeah idk what I was thinking cause none of this makes any sense, xD. It sure looks nice though.

My town flag is a remastered version of the starter rose flag. I was too lazy to recreate my old flag so I just redid that one. I'm not really happy with it and I have plans to change it since it looks terrible just not now though. My old flag was a milk carton with a face, that looked real cute. The colours of my current flag are white and grey. It makes my town look historic, which isn't the look i'm going for TBH.

Back