Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
0: Mine is supposed to be ocean waves with glowing lights in it but I'm not too good at designing!

Joy- Moon and stars.
Farmland- a barn.
Critters-I can't even remember.lol. I think it's a honey bee.
Sunshine- A sunshine, of course.
Cherish- I think it's a picture of a dog. I changed it so many times.

In Vista: Sally's face
In Chocolat: Cally's face

Currently looking for a flag for my other two towns.

In Lilycove: A pink and white castle. Fits my town perfectly, I haven't changed it in over a year and will never lol.
In Kokoro: A green deer flag I made, which I'm incredibly proud of. It's a nature town so it also fits perfectly.

A poorly drawn picture of Maple's face with a star over it lol

my town flag is a simple leaf and the town name pretty basic and ugly but at the time to me it was just a placeholder
but then I filled all my pattern slot with important stuff and well after many years it's still here
-_-

Last edited:
Mine is (and has been for years) the image of my mayor, with the words "Mayor's watching you" on it. It was done at my request by a user a few years back on this site!

In kibble mine's a pixel penguin chick with a pink, purple and blue Union flag background, in my second town Mania a cute pale beige teddy bear on a pastel pink background and in my third town Lilliput it's a silver crescent moon on a black background :).

I made mine by myself long, long ago. It's basically a house next to an ocean with 'L.S.' in the upper left corner (because my town is called L.S. Town).

Last edited:

this is the flag of Z?mura!

HNI_0055.JPG

10%20-%20Copy.JPG

it features Mayor Z?ŋα♀ in her Zangoose form. :3​

It was The Duke of Detroit from Motorcity in my previous town. In my current town it's a Jolteon. I like jolteons.

Back