• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do you buy food from the most?

ica for groceries, if i buy already made food i usually go to one of the takeout places near my house.

groceries: winco
fast food kind of stuff: starbucks and a diner near me called westside drive-in

We go to the discounter that has our favorite food on sale

Ever since I moved to Alabama, Publix.
When I was still in Mississippi, it was always either Kroger or Walmart. However, there's not really a Kroger near where I live and the Walmart is further away than the Publix.
I don't eat out much. I do get fast food sometimes. I last got some from a Jack's and an Arby's a few days before that, and I did eat at McDonald's a good bit when I went back to Mississippi during the Labor Day weekend, but that's unusual for me.

My school canteen. Horrifically overpriced, but I buy it anyway. I refuse to accept there's another place who sells two dim sims for $3.50, that's horrendous. But I'm hungry, I want food, and I will part with my precious money for hot food on a cold day. Then I'll regret it the next hour and then rinse and repeat.

Also, $1 hash browns at Hungry Jacks, gimme that free greasy goodness.

I get pho A LOT. It's my comfort food and I love soup ;-; one of my favorite pho places is within walking distance too.. sigh.....

Back