• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

¥villager moving out before scanning amiibo¥

whatnamenow

False tears bring pain
Bells
New Horizons Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Jack
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Hello!

So i had this question i can't answer. If a villager is moving out of your town by their own. And after that you scan in a amiibo card to get another villager to move. Does the original villager that was supposed to move out stays? Or does the villager still leaves on the said day. And the other villager that gets forced out leaves the same day?

I would imagine that it'll still say the same.

So Villager A says they're moving out in 10 days (Dec 2nd let's say)
On Nov 28 you scan in an amiibo and ask them (Villager B) to move in and kick out Villager C.

Villager C will immediately go into boxes (as normal when you kick them out), Villager B will move in the next day and then Villager A will move out on Dec 2nd as they said providing they don't change their minds.

I remember reading somewhere that the villager moving out (naturally) won't interfere with the villager moving in/out from amiibo and vice versa. You can even have two villagers in boxes on the same day.

Back