• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello again!

BlooBelle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5480-2641-4432
Last time I was active here I was 13 and very, very into animal crossing. Now I'm 15 and slightly less into the game, but I've been getting back into it! I figured I should pop into the forum again since I remember really liking it here. I tried getting back into animal crossing before, about a year ago. That didn't work out, but with the new update I've been feeling much more interested in the game! Hopefully being part of a community will inspire me to get more into the game again (and to finally finish my poor town).
Anyways, I probably won't be super active here and I doubt any of you will remember me but I figured I should reintroduce myself. So... hi! It's good to be back.

Welcome back to the forums! I never have been active here either until now, even after making my profile in 2014 and being active in the game during that time. I just came back to ACNL too, but before I heard news of the update. I hope you enjoy your time here, and are excited as I am to be back! :D

Good to see you come back! I joined here when I was 13 and it remains an amazing forum today ^^ still very popular

Back