• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States ✫ Nostalgibra's Card Swap ✫ updated May 24| H Skye (JP) | LF Fang, commons

Sounds like a plan! I'll hold on to Timmy until then. I have my own thread too, so if you get a villager you remember I'm looking for, you can pop on over and let me know (in case I forget xD)

Hello :) I have Sahara on your list, and I couldn't view the collection you have for some reason so I will let you know some of the commons I have that I'd be interested in trading for Lopez. Do you need Pecan, Henry, Keaton, or Mint? Thinking I'd be willing to trade Sahara and one or two of them depending who you chose. Let me know what you think!

Got a few packs for my birthday, and as is expected I got a lot of doubles. :p

I'm also putting my Japanese Skye card on the list. Since I started collecting more seriously, I realized I do prefer North American cards so that they're all the same, so if anyone doesn't mind a foreign card she's up for grabs.

I need Vladimir, Phoebe, Alfonso, Gladys, and Big Top. I can trade 232 Canberra, 187 Vic, 60 Samson, and 46 Winnie. I don't have any of the cards you're particularly looking for (for Phoebe), but I have several more commons I can trade for her!

if you happen to get your hands on marshal i'll trade you luna and don

Updated the thread with all the cards I need listed. And hopefully getting more cards this week. :)

Hi I have quite a few extra cards I can send you Apple, Gayle and Celia

Back