• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States ✫ Nostalgibra's Card Swap ✫ updated May 24| H Skye (JP) | LF Fang, commons

Hi! I have Leif if you're willing to trade for Merengue? ^^ Thank you!

EDIT: I also have Digby and Gulliver! :)

EDIT 2: I have Phyllis and Redd aswell ^^

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in a trade for special cards! I'll keep your offer in mind and if I don't get any other offers for Merengue, I'll let you know within a few days! Thanks :)

Sure! I can also trade 6 of them for the one card?

Hi! I'm really interested in getting Skye, and I know I don't have any of your especially wanted cards - however I do have a few Special cards that you are looking for. Hopefully we could work something out :3

I have from Wave 1 :

12: Redd
13: Saharah
14: Luna
16: Lyle

And from Wave 3 :

201: Rover
215: Isabelle

Lmk if you'd be interested! Btw I'm from Canada ^-^

Hi! I'm really interested in getting Skye, and I know I don't have any of your especially wanted cards - however I do have a few Special cards that you are looking for. Hopefully we could work something out :3

I have from Wave 1 :

12: Redd
13: Saharah
14: Luna
16: Lyle

And from Wave 3 :

201: Rover
215: Isabelle

Lmk if you'd be interested! Btw I'm from Canada ^-^

PM'd!

I only have a few new cards to trade, but I thought I'd bump this again. <3

I have Rudy, do you have Julian by chance for trade?

Bump! Took a break for a few weeks but I've got a few doubles this time! Looking to complete my specials but I'm open to any offer! I need any card I don't have.

Also, my amiibo profile is up to date so you can see which commons I need!

Hi! I was wondering if Mitzi for Merengue is a fair trade to you?? ^_^ If not I have Tangy! If it's possible to 1:1 trade that would be great, but if not that's okay too!

Would you like Tangy for Merengue?

Oops just saw the above post haha

Last edited:
I have Timmy and I'm looking for Kid Cat, but I'm wondering if that would be an uneven trade?

I have Timmy and I'm looking for Kid Cat, but I'm wondering if that would be an uneven trade?

It's up to you! I would consider it uneven, but you could wait til I get more cards next week probably and see if I have any doubles then I could add to it?

Back