United States ✫ Nostalgibra's Card Swap ✫ updated May 24| H Skye (JP) | LF Fang, commons

Hi! I have Leif if you're willing to trade for Merengue? ^^ Thank you!

EDIT: I also have Digby and Gulliver! :)

EDIT 2: I have Phyllis and Redd aswell ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I'm really interested in getting Skye, and I know I don't have any of your especially wanted cards - however I do have a few Special cards that you are looking for. Hopefully we could work something out :3

I have from Wave 1 :

12: Redd
13: Saharah
14: Luna
16: Lyle

And from Wave 3 :

201: Rover
215: Isabelle

Lmk if you'd be interested! Btw I'm from Canada ^-^

Hi! I'm really interested in getting Skye, and I know I don't have any of your especially wanted cards - however I do have a few Special cards that you are looking for. Hopefully we could work something out :3

I have from Wave 1 :

12: Redd
13: Saharah
14: Luna
16: Lyle

And from Wave 3 :

201: Rover
215: Isabelle

Lmk if you'd be interested! Btw I'm from Canada ^-^

PM'd!

I have Rudy, do you have Julian by chance for trade?

Bump! Took a break for a few weeks but I've got a few doubles this time! Looking to complete my specials but I'm open to any offer! I need any card I don't have.

Also, my amiibo profile is up to date so you can see which commons I need!

Hi! I was wondering if Mitzi for Merengue is a fair trade to you?? ^_^ If not I have Tangy! If it's possible to 1:1 trade that would be great, but if not that's okay too!

I have Timmy and I'm looking for Kid Cat, but I'm wondering if that would be an uneven trade?

I have Timmy and I'm looking for Kid Cat, but I'm wondering if that would be an uneven trade?

It's up to you! I would consider it uneven, but you could wait til I get more cards next week probably and see if I have any doubles then I could add to it?

Back