United States ✫ Nostalgibra's Card Swap ✫ updated May 24| H Skye (JP) | LF Fang, commons

Pm'd everyone! I'd especially like to find June and Zucker now <3 but I always love any trade!

I'm afraid I don't have June and Zucker, but I think we might be able to manage a trade for some cards. That is, if you're willing to ship to Canada. I totally understand if not though!

I'm afraid I don't have June and Zucker, but I think we might be able to manage a trade for some cards. That is, if you're willing to ship to Canada. I totally understand if not though!

Aw sorry, I can only do US trades right now. Thanks for the offer though!

My 106 Booker and 212 Timmy for your 084 Benjamin, 129 Tipper, 144 Cesar, and 324 Graham?

Hi, I'm not sure if i've contacted you before, but if your willing to ship to Australia I'm interested in 136 Egbert and can offer 101 K.K.

I've got Harriet! Would you trade for Cally and Puddles?

I still have your address so I'll send it out tomorrow. ^^ And sorry MaddisonGamer6, I can only do US trading right now. :( thanks though!

Last edited:
Bump~! I'm only trading my WA doubles for now, but if you have one of my especially wanted cards and want one of my regular cards for it, I'm up for considering it!

Hello!

First of i am from outside the US so if you don't want to trade thats fine.

I see you have Merengue and i am still searching for her. I could offer you some of the following cards.

006 Resetti
008 Timmy
010 Pascal

201 Rover
210 Cyrus
213 Digby

303 Katarina
307 Gracie
316 Zipper

Let me know what you think :)

Hello!

First of i am from outside the US so if you don't want to trade thats fine.

I see you have Merengue and i am still searching for her. I could offer you some of the following cards.

006 Resetti
008 Timmy
010 Pascal

201 Rover
210 Cyrus
213 Digby

303 Katarina
307 Gracie
316 Zipper

Let me know what you think :)

I'm definitely interested in a trade for special cards! I'll keep your offer in mind and if I don't get any other offers for Merengue, I'll let you know within a few days! Thanks :)

Pm'd everyone! I'd especially like to find June and Zucker now <3 but I always love any trade!

I have June and Zucker! I am in the US. What do you have for trade? I'm looking for Freya or Vivian/Ketchup/Murphy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have June and Zucker! I am in the US. What do you have for trade? I'm looking for Freya or Vivian/Ketchup/Murphy.

Oops I just read the spoiler and you don't need Zucker. I'd be happy to trade June though, for Jacob?

Back