• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

_cutiefly_ here and ready to make some new Animal Crossing friends!

_cutiefly_

Bells
Hey everyone! I'm _cutiefly_ but you can call me Moose! I've been actively playing Animal Crossing since City Folk for the Wii but am completely obsessed over New Leaf. My sprit animal is a cutiefly/ribombee and I like to dabble in fan art and things related! I'm a college student who has a lot of free time so feel free to say hello!

。◕ ‿ ◕。 Welcome to the forums, Moose! I'm Leafy - it's very nice to meet you! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

✧♥ City Folk was pretty cute wasn't it, I'm obsessed with New Leaf too though! ♥✧

✧♥ I'd love to see some of your fan art one day! I want a spirit animal now though... :) ♥✧

✧♥ I hope you enjoy it here! ♥✧

( ^▽^)σ)~O~)​

Last edited:
Welcome to belltree hope you make new friends and have lots of fun

Hey, welcome to the forums! I'm a college/uni student too haha ^^ I hope you have fun here!

Hello and welcome to the community! I hope you learn to love it here! :D

Back