Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

That works! I'll go ahead and send you TBT <3 I'll be up for a more hours today too!

This is the last time I'll bother you, but could you re-open Snooty? I wanted several visits but I accidentally asked you to end after the first. I can stay up only for one more hour. If not, do you mind if I ask later?

Yeah, I'm sorry if I offended you with my persistence. I only have a few more free weeks and I'm making it count! Sorry if I annoyed you in the process. :'( I know I rub people off the wrong way sometimes.

Nope, you're not bother in any way! ^^
I have moved a date so I'll resummon Snooty, hang on.

Hi, could I visit #12 - Wade - カマボコ and order the following items: Ikebana display, decorative plate and zen cupboard (obtainable from #44 - Snooty - こまち)?
I prefer to pay in IGB so 297k (99k each) could be fine?

Mayor: Pumpkin
Town: Edelwood
Friend Code: 2037 - 1304 - 8149

Thank you! :)

Hi, could I visit #12 - Wade - カマボコ and order the following items: Ikebana display, decorative plate and zen cupboard (obtainable from #44 - Snooty - こまち)?
I prefer to pay in IGB so 297k (99k each) could be fine?

Mayor: Pumpkin
Town: Edelwood
Friend Code: 2037 - 1304 - 8149

Thank you! :)

Ah, sorry. I was just about to close this thread, to finish chores in each towns. I can order those 3 from snooty though. How long will you be here for tonight?

Ah, sorry. I was just about to close this thread, to finish chores in each towns. I can order those 3 from snooty though. How long will you be here for tonight?

Hi, no problem! I live in CEST zone so here it's 9.50 am and I'll be able to trade for the rest of the day, so I'm ready when you can c:

Could I visit Holden RV please? I want to go multiple times. My FC is 4785-8145-5869 . My mayor is jettie

Back