• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

That works! I'll go ahead and send you TBT <3 I'll be up for a more hours today too!

This is the last time I'll bother you, but could you re-open Snooty? I wanted several visits but I accidentally asked you to end after the first. I can stay up only for one more hour. If not, do you mind if I ask later?

Yeah, I'm sorry if I offended you with my persistence. I only have a few more free weeks and I'm making it count! Sorry if I annoyed you in the process. :'( I know I rub people off the wrong way sometimes.

Nope, you're not bother in any way! ^^
I have moved a date so I'll resummon Snooty, hang on.

Hi, could I visit #12 - Wade - カマボコ and order the following items: Ikebana display, decorative plate and zen cupboard (obtainable from #44 - Snooty - こまち)?
I prefer to pay in IGB so 297k (99k each) could be fine?

Mayor: Pumpkin
Town: Edelwood
Friend Code: 2037 - 1304 - 8149

Thank you! :)

Hi, could I visit #12 - Wade - カマボコ and order the following items: Ikebana display, decorative plate and zen cupboard (obtainable from #44 - Snooty - こまち)?
I prefer to pay in IGB so 297k (99k each) could be fine?

Mayor: Pumpkin
Town: Edelwood
Friend Code: 2037 - 1304 - 8149

Thank you! :)

Ah, sorry. I was just about to close this thread, to finish chores in each towns. I can order those 3 from snooty though. How long will you be here for tonight?

Ah, sorry. I was just about to close this thread, to finish chores in each towns. I can order those 3 from snooty though. How long will you be here for tonight?

Hi, no problem! I live in CEST zone so here it's 9.50 am and I'll be able to trade for the rest of the day, so I'm ready when you can c:

Could I visit Holden RV please? I want to go multiple times. My FC is 4785-8145-5869 . My mayor is jettie

Back