• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Black Hybrid Rose
White Cosmos
Dreamy Party Popper
Cherry (Fruit)
Blue Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Famous Mushroom
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2799) +
RVs I have
AC amiibo

Blathers
Celeste
Cyrus
Digby
Isabelle ( summer )
Isabelle ( winter )
KK Slider
Kicks
Lottie
Reese
Resetti
Mable
Tom Nook
Timmy & Tommy​
Non-AC amiibo

Cece ( Callie | Pink )
Vich? ( Marie | Green )
Ganondolf
Inkwell​
DLC

Filly ( 7-11 )​

Holden ( Fueki )​
WA Card

#01 - Vivian - ヴァネッサ
#02 - Hopkins - プースケ
#03 - June - メイ
#04 - Piper - レイコ
#05 - Paolo - パオロ
#06 - Hornsby - みつお
#07 - Stella - アクリル
#08 - Tybalt - ハリマオ
#09 - Huck - ストロー
#10 - Sylvana - もんぺ
#11 - Boris - ダリー
#12 - Wade - カマボコ
#13 - Carrie - マミィ
#14 - Ketchup - ケチャップ
#15 - Rex - サンデー
#16 - Stu - モーリス
#17 - Ursala - ネーヤ
#18 - Jakey - ジャコテン
#19 - Maddie - マカロン
#20 - Billy - アーシンド
#21 - Boyd - ボイド
#22 - Bitty - エーミー
#23 - Maggie - マーガレット
#24 - Murphy - のりお
#25 - Plucky - パタヤ
#26 - Sandy - ラン
#27 - Claude - ビネガー
#28 - Raddle - カックン
#29 - Julia - ジュリア
#30 - Louie - マッスル
#31 - Bea - ベーグル
#32 - Admiral - イッテツ
#33 - Ellie - エクレア
#34 - Boots - ホウサク
#35 - Weber - アチョット
#36 - Candi - かんゆ
#37 - Leopold - ティーチャー
#38 - Spike - スクワット
#39 - Cashmere - ラムール
#40 - Tad - タンボ
#41 - Norma - いさこ
#42 - Gonzo - ゴンゾー
#43 - Sprocket - ヘルツ
#44 - Snooty - こまち
#45 - Olive - ピッコロ
#46 - Dobie - けん
#47 - Buzz - ひでよし
#48 - Cleo - アイソトープ
#49 - Ike - ダイク
#50 - Tasha - ナターシャ
Sanrio

S1 - Rilla ( Hello Kitty )
S2 - Marty ( Pompompurin )
S3 - ?toile ( Kiki and Lala )
S4 - Chai ( cinnamonroll )
S5 - Chelsea ( My Melody )
S6 - Toby ( Kerokerokeroppi )​

oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
83l8Ycz.gif
oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
83l8Ycz.gif
oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
Summoned
[SUB]FC 1 :[/SUB]2337-3607-3307( Main Town )Filly
FC 2 :5043-3001-4316( Storage Town )Holden
FC 3 :3926-9661-9494( Town スターシップ )
FC 4 :5000-4652-4544( Town ?kome )
FC 5 :2337-7649-6928( Town Lumina )
FC 6 :2595-5360-4761( Town どうぶつ )

oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
83l8Ycz.gif
oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif
83l8Ycz.gif
oxueLmf.gif
LwbgNJf.gif
oxueLmf.gif

qvIX47m.gif
Town that does't have RV name - I haven't summoned RV yet for the day.
qvIX47m.gif

Tell me which RV you want to visit.
If it's from either Welcome Amiibo Villager cards or Sanrio cards, tell me with card NUMBER please.
qvIX47m.gif

Please tell me if you need multiple trips or no.
You can make multiple trips as many times as you need.

I'll leave my gates open until you're finished.
qvIX47m.gif
When you're done with multiple trips, let me know in the thread!
Since I might be afk in that town.
qvIX47m.gif

If you don't have enough coupons and want me to order items for you, I can do that. Max 3 items at a time, I'd be comfortable with 5 tbt per item.
qvIX47m.gif
I possibly wouldn't leave wi-fi rating about transaction in this thread.
qvIX47m.gif
Any questions are welcome!

No PM/VM me please.
I hate Microtransactions. Charging just for opening gates is stu... Well, so.

Items I'm on the hunt for
:
Chocolate coins

CuzUb9c.gif

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

cf. -> New Villagers RV items list <-

Last edited:
Hello! I can probably help you out with some Harvey items (I don't have too much yet)/telling you the English version of each item! I'd love to visit Vivian, and maybe Stella/Bea/Claude later on! I'll be on later today, I'm in central time so it's 07:30 right now. I'll be on at 16:00 my time.

Hi! I can tell you the names of the Harvey items in English for you. I'd love to visit Celeste's RV (if you have her). :3 Thank you!

Hello! I can probably help you out with some Harvey items (I don't have too much yet)/telling you the English version of each item! I'd love to visit Vivian, and maybe Stella/Bea/Claude later on! I'll be on later today, I'm in central time so it's 07:30 right now. I'll be on at 16:00 my time.

Hi! I believe it's 7:00 am my time. I might be sleeping around that time and wake up a little later. If you have time onwards I'll wait for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can tell you the names of the Harvey items in English for you. I'd love to visit Celeste's RV (if you have her). :3 Thank you!

Hi :) Yes I have Celeste. When would you like to come?

Hi! I'd love to help you translate :) I'd really like to visit snooty!!

Edit/ also I'm in JST so it's 11:39pm for me ATM. I'm generally available after work so after 6pm jst on weekdays!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to help you translate :) I'd really like to visit snooty!!

Edit/ also I'm in JST so it's 11:39pm for me ATM. I'm generally available after work so after 6pm jst on weekdays!

Hi nammie, it's been awhile to see you on here.
Oh so we're in the same timezone. From 6pm. Now is it late, time to head off to bed for you?

Hi nammie, it's been awhile to see you on here.
Oh so we're in the same timezone. From 6pm. Now is it late, time to head off to bed for you?

Yea literal years haha
Gonna be on for like 30 more mins then going to bed :p

Ah alright, let me TT forward and summon こまち, just a min!

Sorry for the trouble;; ready when you are! You just want me to take a screenshot inside her RV right? since all the items are listed on that site, though I can double check the items too just in case.

Last edited:
@nammie
Gate is open. Please look for town スターシップ.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the trouble;; ready when you are! You just want me to take a screenshot inside her RV and list all the item names right? :)

This time just screenshot as the site I added in OP already has her items name. Thanks!

thank you! will post pic in a sec :) and if you have time, I could help you do #34 ホウサク too? his stuff isn't on that site.

- - - Post Merge - - -

#44 Snooty:

Rgqgptk.jpg

thank you! will post pic in a sec :) and if you have time, I could help you do #34 ホウサク too? his stuff isn't on that site.

- - - Post Merge - - -

#44 Snooty:

Rgqgptk.jpg

I'd rather achieve bit by bit as I still have things to take care of tonight. Thank you for kind offer though!
Hopefully see you soon again, nammie.

I'd rather achieve bit by bit as I still have things to take care of tonight. Thank you for kind offer though!
Hopefully see you soon again, nammie.

no problem, gonna head to bed too haha
it was nice seeing you again after all these years!!

also, I posted the picture to that website too so that they can add it to the list, hope thats ok :)

no problem, gonna head to bed too haha
it was nice seeing you again after all these years!!

also, I posted the picture to that website too so that they can add it to the list, hope thats ok :)

Yes, that's what I intended! Just...didn't see how, due to laziness to read through the site written in English~! xD Thank you for the help. G'night. :)

Hello :)
I'd love to get my hands on those new 7/11 sets of Filly's RV. I have the german version of the game so I guess trading it is. Are you looking for any specific harvey items?
(I'd need 10 items of the RV, would it be possible to visit 4 times? Or do you also trade the items itself?) :)

Hello :)
I'd love to get my hands on those new 7/11 sets of Filly's RV. I have the german version of the game so I guess trading it is. Are you looking for any specific harvey items?
(I'd need 10 items of the RV, would it be possible to visit 4 times? Or do you also trade the items itself?) :)

Hi :) I'm looking for the ones from Harvey that I don't have. But I can't tell you which ones I already have unless it's okay to list them in Japanese. It'd be faster if you could upload the pictures of them or throw me the link to MoriDB of the items you have.

And yes, you can visit however many times if you wanna order them by yourself. I'm cool with usual trading too so it'd be faster. Of course you can order extras by your own coupons if you want that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm available now if you are:3

Hi :) Ahh I've already summoned Snooty since you weren't on. Sorry. :c

Hi :) I'm looking for the ones from Harvey that I don't have. But I can't tell you which ones I already have unless it's okay to list them in Japanese. It'd be faster if you could upload the pictures of them or throw me the link to MoriDB of the items you have.

And yes, you can visit however many times if you wanna order them by yourself. I'm cool with usual trading too so it'd be faster. Of course you can order extras by your own coupons if you want that.

If the list has pictures included japanese would be fine. So I could also see if I can get my hands on some new items you're looking for :) I'd prefer trading but I was not sure if you'd have the items for trade ^_^

Back