Who is your your first peppy villager?

Puddles the frog c: She was so cute, I actually really miss her.

I can't remember my Wild World villagers (I played it before I attended school and only played it twice before dropping it) but in City Folk Puddles was my first peppy too! I was experimenting with the net and bonked her over the head a few times and she got mad. Woops. I can't remember much but she yelled at me to go catch some bugs, but not hit her.

When I first started Squirrel, Bonbon took it however.

My first ever peppy villager was Flora the ostrich, who was one of my original five villagers in Westerly (my first town)

Mine was Tabby, she was in my town when I arrived.

I don't really have any dreamies, allow most of my villagers to move in naturally and try find something to appreciate in each of them... but I never really liked Tabby. I really wanted to love her, but I find the peppy characters a bit annoying even when they're adorable... so loving Tabby was a bit of a stretch for me.

How do you guys remember? Haha oh lordy, I have no idea but one of the first peppies I got attached to was Chrissy.

Last edited:
It might be Peggy the pig. I kinda liked her, but she wasn't very special to me or something. I like Winnie, Ruby and Merry more.

my first peppy was Pinky YEARS ago. I'll never have a town without her :')

Our very first peppy villager was Bianca in my daughter's town of Bonbon. She still lives there!

Back