• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading and [Buying] Wishlist! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (126) +
Hello! Wishlist is here.

I can pay in TBT or IGB! I can also trade anything on this list.

HUGE thank you to Darius-The-Fox for completing 60% of my wishlist for FREE! ^-^

Last edited:
I have about 16 items your looking for, but ill look through my drawers for more :3

Have any items from this list?

http://moridb.com/catalogs/b9k5ZtmCZ4?

if link doesnt work pm me :3

Also, im looking for mable, sabel, isabelle, and Felyne's picture if you have them? And the wolf villager pictures that got re-added into acnl if you have any of those?

Jeez with all the options you gave me, you'd think I'll have at least one item! But sorry, no I don't. I'll pay TBT if you're interested? Thanks for taking a look by the way~

Im not looking for btb atm...

Hmm... Well, i guess ill just have to give the items to you for free :3

Wait... what? Really? Omg, no! You're too kind! I feel so bad for not having anything to give you... If I get any of the items from your wishlist in the future, I'll give it to you. Your town or mine? And which items are they? I've added you already and THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
my town, im still going through my other 3 chars atm, ill post when im finished, but i do have most of the sanrio stuff you wanted, + stuff like pile of books, hearty breakfast, kiddie meal, etc :3

As if everything you're already giving me isn't enough! Thanks again, this is all too sweet of you! :D

Sorry for taking so long! My device is taking forever to load moridb today XD

here's what I have :3

kiki and lala outfit
light breakfast
hearty breakfast
town hall winter top
kiddie meal
kerokerokuroppi pins
stack of books
cinnamoroll hat
cinnamoroll jacket
cinnamoroll wall and floor
hello kitty wall and floor
hello kitty table
hello kitty bed
hello kitty clock
hello kitty planter
hello kitty chair

All that for free >.< is just insane. So again thank you! Just let me edit the list while you open~

kk, im opening the gate to Foxton now ^-^

Strange error, my trades have been fine all day. It'll work this time, I'm sure~

Mug is ready :3
ill open Foxton again ^-^

I have the nook homes model, and wendel's in my rv today so you could order the tacos too.

Thanks! How much for the model? And do I have to pay to visit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back